Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3s wny

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  demonic3gt 
#1 ·
I'd like to get a new ball rolling here...
I know 3SNY has their group, mostly of people on the Eastern side of NY.
I'd like to get a Western NY group goin. I think theres a group of people from Rochester... but like some.. even thats a bit out of my way.
So Im trying to get people from in and around the Erie county area.
What do you think? Im not trying to split anyone from any other group they might be currently participating in. (ie. Rochester) Just getting something a little more local.

Me and zer0pain are thinking of having some meets during the summer, being held at the Shredd and Regan Cruise nights to try and draw more people in that might have 3000's and stealths.

As far as the Rochester group... I still plan on heading up to Leicester's 1/4 mi for their track. Maybe meet some of you up there as well.

#5 ·
Hell, I don't come here often anymore, but I'd be interested. Anyone in WNY got a TT engine for sale? I've got the rod knock. :(

#6 ·
I joined the site. Not sure how often I might venture that way. I have between 4-5 vehicle sites I visit already.
s10planet.com
wnymudders.net
wny4wd.com
zr2usa.com
3si.org
some random sites I havent been to in the longest...

so, Im tacking on one more.

#8 ·
Once Lancaster speedway opens up we can meet there... I currently need my clutch replaced, my 3000gt is sitting =[. There's bowling ally's that people can meet at if people like to bowl, uhm... I've seen people meet at gas stations in my area, but their all ricers lol.

#12 ·
Anybody in the buffalo area need some parts? I've got a 95 sl sitting in my barn , no motor or tranny. Everything else is still there - hood, bumpers, side skirts you name it I have it. Look on craigslist for 3000gt parts and you should see my ad. I gotta get this thing out of my barn so I'm selling stuff for cheappp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.