Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

2012 meet southern NY

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  curmston 
#1 · (Edited)
I still have yet to catch a local meet and the weather lately hasn't been what i would call winter weather. So if anyones interested Id like to get a few cars together and do a meet one weekend. I live in orange county ny, I'm thinking maybe somewhere around 9w/bear mountain would be a nice place to cruise around. Maybe even the Hawks nest.

Anyone whos interested let me know, Im not setting a date yet, but depending on the weather im thinking maybe sunday Feb. 12?

If your interested let me know, im really looking foward to seeing a few local 3s's

1.curmston
2.kx125kid

#8 ·
Really weather dependent for me, only reason I was out the other day is because it was abnormally warm and there was no salt on the ground yet. I'll come and hang regardless though.

I'm always up for a meet with the car, just when it's consistently nice out. Should be a fun Spring, closer than it seems. :)

#9 ·
yea its been a mild winter so far and i wouldnt mind if it stayed that way haha. Im with you on the weather though, I'm not really set on a day yet, just waiting for a warm weekend that enough people are around to get together

And yea it was pretty warm that day haha, its been an odd winter

#10 ·
It's nice to see people with 3000gt near in New york :) i feel so lonely, i never seen a 3000gt around where i live lol. i have an sl, but i'd like to make it a single turbo or a twin turbo but i have no idea of the cost or of anyone that could help me ;[ but ilove 3's anyway i live in freeport

#16 ·
Your right George it is about that time! I been busy and my car was down for a little while so i havn't had time to get around to this. But now that the weather is nice again Im thinking Sunday May 13th.

Not positive on a location yet but heres what i have in mind so far:
Sunday May 13th 12:30p.m. at the Home Depot parking lot in Fishkill NY.
Probably just hang out for a few hours there, meet some new people and check out some cars and then from there head over to get some wings or something to eat. This is a 3s meet, however it is open to other cars as well. So if you got friends with other cars that would like to come they are welcome to.

If anyone has any better ideas on a location let me know. I been to a few car shows at this spot, thats y i thought of it.

Also, Im going to be doing on the spot detailing for anyone who wants their car clay barred, waxed, and windows and wheels cleaned. (Just needs to be washed before coming because i can't bring the water with me lol). Only charging 20 bucks for full exterior detail for 3s guys!

#17 · (Edited)
Update*

Found a better spot for the meet! My dad owns a furniture store and didn't mind if we have a meet there. Its furniture options in Goshen NY. Its on 17m. Same date and same time.
Adress is:
2596 Rt. 17M
Goshen, NY

Afterwards we can head over to the new buffalo wild wings in Middletown. Let me know who's interested in coming!

#22 ·
looks like theres not quite enough interest to have a meet this weekend and my car is on jackstands waiting for a new steering rack, ps pump and a few other things.

Im most likely pushing this back to June 3rd as long as i can get enough people interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.