2011 Season Opener

5K views 65 replies 22 participants last post by  JMintVR4 
#1 · (Edited)
3SNY 2011 Season Opener

Date: April 2nd
Day: Saturday
Time: 11am
Address: 855 South 1st Street Ronkonoma, NY 11779

The Season Opener is where all 3SNY members go over one another’s cars to prepare for the numerous events we will be attending during the spring & summer seasons. This event is open to all 3000GT & Stealth enthusiasts and all attendees are welcomed to participate in the process. It’s a great opportunity for enthusiasts to share their knowledge as well as help new enthusiasts better maintain their vehicles.

As always 3SNY will be providing a BBQ lunch, no fees are required, but contributions are welcome.

BBQ Menu:

• BBQ Chicken
• Skirt Steaks
• BBQ Beef Ribs
• Spring & Caesar Salad
• Chips & Pretzels
• Beverages

1. Justin Lim
2. Ray Pampena
3. Ariel G
4. Dave Mennella
5. Fatimah
6. Chris S.
7. Carla C.
8. Bob P.

See less See more
#8 ·
id like to go but my cars been on stands for a few months now. my brothers rims are all bent to hell now from DD'ing to the bronx and i gave him my saleens to use. i have my new bike to get around in so i'm fine unless its raining=].

i'm looking for a used set of various rays wheels/enkei rpf1/advan RS/BBS LM copys(linea corsa). my search for what type is broad really lol. if anyone has a set let me know.

i'll also try to get my friend greg(red 99 vr4) to go, some of u might know him.

#15 ·
I'll Come Unfortuantly i wont be able to bring the VR4, shes not ready to drive yet. Lots an lots of work to do!

You can add me to the list, Steven Gerritse.

@dzaccagnini- If you want i can probably pick you up in the base, considering your driving most of the longer trips with me.

#20 ·
cant wait for this gunna try and get everything runnin perfect puting a short ram air in with bracket of course and puting a new fuel pump assembly in so i will have a gas gauge and my old has an open in it so it wont read the gas in the tank also any clue cause im idling at 1800 i checkd my throttle cable but im thinking its between the hole i have in my air filter box and the old fuel in my tank its like 5 month old gas that sat for atleast 4 months

#35 ·
Just a quick update...

We will be doing the first ever 55+ point inspection checklist, tailored for your 3000GT and/or Stealth. A few of the members and I have been compiling a list of items you should be checking on your 3S.

This is a great opportunity for new 3S enthusiasts to get know their cars a little better. As well as have the senior 3SNY members and mechanics that specialize on these cars offer some pointers. The staff of Pampena Motorsports will be on hand to help with any questions and offer suggestions if any issues are found while performing the check.

Since this is the first time we'll be attempting this. We will continue to build upon the checklist throughout the day. Afterwards you will be able to download a PDF of the checklist via 3sny.com.

#40 ·
I will try to make it

1. Justin Lim
2. Ray Pampena
3. Ariel G
4. Dave Mennella
5. Fatimah
6. Chris S.
7. Carla C. +1
8. Bob P.
9. Bill Tricarico
10.Tommy W
11. Bill Fusco
12. Kelvin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.