Originally Posted by Marsovr4
I'm interested in doing the EVO X conversion, is it rotors and calipers?
For the fluid does the motul 600 require to replace any seals on the stock setup?
EVO X conversion:
Read the first page carefully. The kit you purchase is only:
2x ball joints, 2x tie rods ends, abs spacers
You have to buy the rest of the parts yourself.
A few notes:
1. If you use EVO 8/9 front knuckles you have to drill out the caliper mounting holes (EVO 10 calipers use larger diameter bolts).
2. If you use EVO 10 front knuckles the calipers bolt on with no mods
3. If you use EVO 10 rear calipers, you have to: a) elongate one of the mounting holes on the mounting ears, b) trim the dust shield, and c) grind the caliper a little bit for clearance to the hub.
4. If you use EVO 8/9 rear calipers the holes line up. Not sure about b) and c) above.
5. 3SX now sells the custom brake lines
No mods required to use Motul 600 brake fluid.