Renegade Techworks ECS Controller - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Ratings/Reviews > Product reviews

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2019, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme creator of stuff

Drives: 1994 3000GT VR4
ek2mfg Level 2ek2mfg Level 2ek2mfg Level 2ek2mfg Level 2ek2mfg Level 2
Feedback Score: 157 reviews
Default Renegade Techworks ECS Controller

in a word - PERFECT

My 94 w/ ECS had this little habit of beeping when I turned the wheel. The Tour/Sport lights would work then not work.... it really bugged me because this car only has 60k on the ticker and is basically flawless.

My choices with mods on this thing since it is so nice are pretty much in the middle of the road. If it makes the car better, does not require hacking up the car and in my opinion either adds performance or value (even in my own opinion) I will consider it. Obviously everything I make is on the car because I know me and I do good work. - I digress

Let's talk about the V3 Renegade Techworks unit. One of our members has spent the time to take a raspberry and make it replace a piece of the car that is no longer available, for struts that are problematic and imposible to diagnose this unit resolves that - done - complete.

I bought the V3 unit from Marcus a while ago. it sat on my shelf because the car was not moving and basically stowed until the sun came out. Today was that day. I removed a few panels, plugged it in, ran a test...freaked the F out and sent off my email to Renegade then started looking up struts to replace the ones on my car. Convinced they were bad and needed to be replaced.
1 hour later, on a Saturday no less, Marcus sent me a request to run a test.
The struts are fine. Read the instructions Bob!
This little box is worth every penny

thank you Renegade Techworks & Marcus.

This board has its share of copycats, scammers people that don't give sh&t about anything but getting our money..... you sir are a pure credit to this community.

for those that know me and how much complaining I do....I cant say anything bad about this product. it works, it does what is designed to do. it added value and honestly knowing what each strut is doing is down right F'ing awesome as well.
ek2mfg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2019, 12:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member

duke3k Level 1duke3k Level 1duke3k Level 1
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default Re: Renegade Techworks ECS Controller

Thanks for the kind words and Glad your liking the design and product .

And speaking of the community ,Don’t forget all the source code and electrical design is open source and available on renegadetechworks.com - TechWorks

Duke3k

www.renegadetechworks.com Open Source 3000gt ECS Retrofit & Replacement Controllers
duke3k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Ratings/Reviews > Product reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:
Real Name(First & Last)
(Required/Hidden)
Mailing Address(Street)
(Required/Hidden)
City
(Required/Hidden)
State
(Required/Hidden)
Zip
(Required/Hidden)
Country