Hart Brakes/Rotors usdirectparts /R1Concepts Eline Ebay - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Ratings/Reviews > Product reviews

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Verified Seller

TwinTurboGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Thumbs up Hart Brakes/Rotors usdirectparts /R1Concepts Eline Ebay

Just review on these companies.
Ebay Name vv
Hart Brakes/Rotors Usdirectparts (Been great for 2 years+)

R1 Concepts Eline Rotors (Still testing)
So far so good.
The product quality feels similar with both companies.

I used full set Hart Rotors on a 2007 Maxima my GF had for about a year and half. It stopped very well and no squeaks.

I had ordered front set for my 93 TT AWD.
I only used the Gold Zinc Finish. My Front set feels exactly the same as day one. No Ugly rust or anything like that. They've been on for about 2 years or so.
I'd say paint finish last couple years but the coatings seems to last as you can see.

This photo should be after about 2 years.

Your looking at around $75-115 per set front or rear with Pads.
Cheaper without pads obviously.

*Note I have not put heavy miles on them. But the car sits outside in the elements.** Maybe 5,000 Miles or more.

I care more about the looks, performance, longevity.
Pads I could care less but I want to try Akebono when i can. I had them on my Work Horse Mercedes Diesel W124 and they are fantastic.

When I find a reason I will purchase a set for gfs Mazda Miata next.
The Mx5 rotors look like trash.
For a MX5 with small rotors. They got $100-130 Rotor kits of all 4.

I'd recommend calling them to confirm they send correct for the Rear. They seem to give the oversized one. But they handled exchange. It was long exchange process. I just care about the quality.

It makes more sense ordering these instead of getting some shit $20-40 Ea. Non Coated ones and then look like crap within a few weeks.
Even if you paint them with the correct paint it rusts right all around. Seen it happen on a 93 Camry we had. Painted it correctly and looked like shit in 4 weeks.

Now W/ Rota wheels 275s all around.
Dave M rebuilt my suspension/PS/clutch/maintenance
Ray P updating my transmission/Carbon Sync/ Ray's Brace

92 Mercedes 300D 2.5 Turbo Diesel 364K Miles Dat Clack clack clack clack Lif3 32Mpg

TRADED95 Stealth R/T Luxury - 99 Full Front Conversion with Tein Coilovers 263k miles & counting

Last edited by TwinTurboGuy; 07-11-2019 at 06:18 PM.
TwinTurboGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2019, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 91 3000GT VR4
jrhorne is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default Re: Hart Brakes/Rotors usdirectparts /R1Concepts Eline Ebay

Ill add +1 for R1 concepts rotors. I have gone though several sets of their D/S rotors on my 91 vr4 over about 11 years and 100k miles. I used to get e-line rotors but i noticed that the fronts would develop vibration pretty quickly if you drive the car hard. I noticed a significant improvement by going to the "performance" line D/S in the front, keeping e-line in the rear. All of these sets i had machined/"turned" so that i could go through 2 sets of pads for each set of rotors.

Regarding pads, i HIGHLY recommend getting a better pad than the generic ones R1 concepts or autozone sell if you do any hard driving with repeated stops. Heck, even if you dont. My last time around i went with EBC yellow stuff and the difference is night and day to a generic pad and the cost is not enormous.

See my review here for more info.

https://www.3si.org/forum/f56/review...rotors-812906/
Gt-347 Turbo Kit (~13g)--RC 550cc Injectors--Denso Fuel Pump--Apexi S-AFC II--Turboxs Boost Controller--3sx Air Filter--DNP Stainless Intake Pipe Kit--Turboxs BOV--Autometer Boost Gauge--AEM UEGO Wideband O2--EK2 Downpipe--Gutted Precats--Testpipe--Polished VR-4 Plug Wire Cover, Valve Cover, & Plenum--Stage 2 Twin Turbo Clutch Kit--Full Bomex Body Kit
jrhorne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2019, 06:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Verified Seller

TwinTurboGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Default Re: Hart Brakes/Rotors usdirectparts /R1Concepts Eline Ebay

Very Cool.
Yeah I'd say rotors are good or at least age well.
I use pads temporarily or doesn't get used enough yet.

I only got the Slotted/Drilled Coated with Gold Color ones. (Just because the coating looks good & Lasts)
I never use their other products yet. So 2 different cars, same type of product performance type.
TwinTurboGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Ratings/Reviews > Product reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:
Real Name(First & Last)
(Required/Hidden)
Mailing Address(Street)
(Required/Hidden)
City
(Required/Hidden)
State
(Required/Hidden)
Zip
(Required/Hidden)
Country