DNP Manifolds with FP HTAs, DNP FMIC, Sparco S-Light seats with brackets, New FP asse - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Ľ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Classifieds > Parts For Sale/Wanted > Parts for Sale

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2019, 04:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Slickwheel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Default DNP Manifolds with FP HTAs, DNP FMIC, Sparco S-Light seats with brackets, New FP asse

For pics of the seats, manifolds, fmic kit. instagram.com/lions_like_loud Should be the latest posts at the top.

2x Sparco S-Light Carbon Fiber 1 pc seats
With:
2x Wedge Brackets with sliders for a 3kgt, they bolt in like stock.
2x Sparco HD Aluminum side mounts
*FIA certified seats, but the seat dates are 3/11 and 10/9, so for some race regulations they may not qualify.
*The seats, etc have never been used, and everything is like new.
*185+ lbs people will not like them, they are not wide...you will be fixed in these seats.
$1500 (shipped conus) *would probably cost $6000+ to get this setup, but with fresh FIA dates and the a latest covers.

New IPS adapter SS Polished TD05 intercooler J adapter pipes
$200 (shipped conus)

ó-

New OEM Fuel Pump Assembly (no fuel level sender)
Will add:
3SX Adapter SS hose plus 2 of their fittings to attach 6-an to stock pipe fittings (new)
Used fuel level sender
$230 (SOLD)

DNP TD05 Turbo Manifolds and 02 Pipes (used)
Turbo Feed/Return SS lines and aluminum flanges (used)
$825 (SOLD)

2x Tial 38mm Billet (silver) Wastegates (new)
$225 (SOLD)

2x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bags)
$660 (SOLD)

1x Forced Performance Billet HTA68 TD05 Turbos (new never used still in original bag)
$330 (SOLD)

Innovate Dual MTX Gauges (Used 1500 miles) - 60mm Boost/RPM, WaterTemp/Batt Volt, and Oil Pressure/Temp with sensors
Innovate Pocket Logger and SSI-4 sensor interface and all the cables to daisy chain everything
$170 (SOLD)

DNP TD04 Rear Turbo 02 pipe (used)
$100 (SOLD)

AEM adjustable FPR with fuel rail adapter and parts to replace the stock fpr in the stock location (used 1500 miles)
$65 (SOLD)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slickwheel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2019, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
New User - Please be kind

Drives: 97 VR-4
BusterBrown Negative 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: DNP Manifolds with FP HTAs, DNP FMIC, Sparco S-Light seats with brackets, New FP

Are you willing to separate anything? I'm interested in 2x the FP 68 HTA turbos. Are they V1 or V2?
BusterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2019, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Default Re: DNP Manifolds with FP HTAs, DNP FMIC, Sparco S-Light seats with brackets, New FP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterBrown View Post
Are you willing to separate anything? I'm interested in 2x the FP 68 HTA turbos. Are they V1 or V2?

8cm turbine (so it should be v2)

Hmmm...how about $660 shipped?

Old 10-08-2019, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
New User - Please be kind

Drives: 97 VR-4
BusterBrown Negative 1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM
BusterBrown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2019, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Verified Seller

vipershark11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

I'll take fuel pump sending unit. Pm me paypal please.
vipershark11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2019, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
One fix at a time

Drives: 95 RT/TT
TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2
Feedback Score: 40 reviews

I guess I saw this too late but I would have taken the DNP TD05 manifolds and turbos to use for parts development.
TurboSinceBirth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2019, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
1994 Mit 3000gt VR4 6spd

Drives: 1994 Mit 3kgt vr4
93stealthsohc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSinceBirth View Post
I guess I saw this too late but I would have taken the DNP TD05 manifolds and turbos to use for parts development.
sorry to late my friend
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4 122K(second owner): OEM Oil Cap, OEM Radiator Cap, PCV Valve, Greddy Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Idle Air Screw & O-Ring, Ignition Coil, PTU, Oil Pick-Up Strainer, UNDENTED OIL PAN, Rotella 10W30, Red Line Drivetrain Fluid, 3SX Turbo Oil Line Kit, Ray's Bell Housing Brace, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, SPEC Clutch Stage 2+, PST 2pc. Aluminum+Steel Hybrid Driveshaft, 3SX Custom MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires, NGK Copper BKR7E-11 Spark Plugs, 3sx Fuel Rail Loop, 3sx Downpipe, 3sx Rear Pre-Cat Eliminator, Gutted Front Pre-Cat, LCDC Boost Controller, 3sx Y-Pipe, 3sx Pre-Turbo Intake Pipes, Supra Pump w/ 3sx hotwire, EGR Delete, Complete Emissions Delete, Rebuilt Stock Injectors (evotuner), Rebuilt Throttle Body(dbest671),

1994 dodge stealth sohc 5 spd junked...
93 stealth es atx Junked...

VR4 FOR SALE
93stealthsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2019, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Quote:

damn...would have kept it really simple. LOL

Btw, sorry for not responding to that last PM, ADD gets me a bit from time to time...I really appreciated the detail about the adapter pipes for the equivalent FMIC kit...seems like one/few pipes might slightly be different. Your front long IC pipe looks slightly/the most diff I think.

Definitely hurts to part with the manifolds a bit, wont lie, but I think Iím gonna go a bit more custom.

Matt

Old 10-10-2019, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
One fix at a time

Drives: 95 RT/TT
TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2TurboSinceBirth Level 2
Feedback Score: 40 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93stealthsohc View Post
sorry to late my friend
Lol. Patience is a virtue. I definitely don't want to take my car apart for the mockup so maybe I'll wait to purchase another VR-4 first. I'm keeping an eye out for TD05 stuff though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickwheel View Post
damn...would have kept it really simple. LOL

Btw, sorry for not responding to that last PM, ADD gets me a bit from time to time...I really appreciated the detail about the adapter pipes for the equivalent FMIC kit...seems like one/few pipes might slightly be different. Your front long IC pipe looks slightly/the most diff I think.

Definitely hurts to part with the manifolds a bit, wont lie, but I think Iím gonna go a bit more custom.

Matt

Honestly, I probably forgot about it. I talked to 8-9 people this week about some fabrication so I get lost on who is who. Now I know I do have a partial DNP TD05 intercooler kit. Most of the pipes look identical except for one or two that were modded. Jrink did go through quite a few TD05 setups though.
TurboSinceBirth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2019, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Quote:
Lol. Patience is a virtue. I definitely don't want to take my car apart for the mockup so maybe I'll wait to purchase another VR-4 first. I'm keeping an eye out for TD05 stuff though.

Honestly, I probably forgot about it. I talked to 8-9 people this week about some fabrication so I get lost on who is who. Now I know I do have a partial DNP TD05 intercooler kit. Most of the pipes look identical except for one or two that were modded. Jrink did go through quite a few TD05 setups though.

spare vr4 good choice!

I wanted to kind of buy your kit just to get mine more dnp complete/original vs the new j pipes, but wasnít sure. Itís definitely almost identical minus like a pipe because of edits.

At least I still have my minty DNP TD04 setup to let me live, just a little bit! pretty sure it would work well with the new J pipes for a TD05 setup too. Like the two kits are 80%+ identical for the main pieces I think just looking at everything. TD04 has more piping though. Interesting...

Really is some of the best IC piping. Makes anything of alum, like a cx kit, seem like a piece of sh*t comparatively, it just doesnít get beat up...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Classifieds > Parts For Sale/Wanted > Parts for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in