One of my favorite roads... 10 mins of video.. - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Off Topic Section > The A/V Room > Art, Photography, Video

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 94 3000GT VR4
Logicus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default One of my favorite roads... 10 mins of video..

So, I've been to the Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap in NC several times on different motorcycles and now, even my VR-4... it has a lot of curves... a LOT. Trying to find something similar in KY, I found this just a half hour from where I live and have enjoyed it ever since I found it. It's KY Route 22 from Route 10 (near Powersville) to Falmouth... about 11 miles of great driving. Very little traffic - mostly all oncoming going west. This was the first time I'd ever had to touch the break for traffic, and it was for a rural school bus (that's what I get for heading out at 2:30pm!).. anyway, here it is; I didn't really push very hard, but a fun and scenic drive nonetheless.. the cool thing about this road is the speed limit is 55 (whereas the Dragon in NC is 35). Enjoy... (quality is not the best, but hey, it's a iPhone 3Gs!)

(click on the pic and it will take you to the video...)
Logicus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Amature-Crastinator

Drives: 95 SOHC, 92 TT
Grandpa Poser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Default Re: One of my favorite roads... 10 mins of video..

That's really cool, I'd like to run that road some time.
There's a few good roads around here that I would like to vid. Is that straight off the I-phone? My android records in 3gpp or some such and I can't find a working converter.
What's holding your phone and do you recommend any equipment?
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Off Topic Section > The A/V Room > Art, Photography, Video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in