Fast And The Furious Opinions? Also, anybody see any 3s? - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Automotive Discussions > New Owner Questions

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2001, 02:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hardware92SL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default Fast And The Furious Opinions? Also, anybody see any 3s?

I just seen I believe it is the workprint of this movie. Im not sure if the final movie had anything different. I thought it was a great idea for a movie, but man was it cheesy. They definitely overdid NOS. They used it so much it was totally predictable. That supra is a very nice car though. They didnt make a real big deal about it though. I didnt see any really good shots of it either. ANyway, should have been a Vr4. That would have been awesome and the movie would have not been cheesy then. Just kidding! I didnt see any 3000's or Stealth. What a bummer!
Hardware92SL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2001, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

vr4lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The F&F movie was alright. I agree they overplayed the NOS.
Also I think they should have had some American sports cars in the movie to make it more balanced.
vr4lover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2001, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
FSR

Drives: True 95
RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3RTericTT Level 3
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

only 3/s i saw was when one of the drivers was playing gran turismo on his cars playstation. it was a white gto.

-Eric

Old 07-19-2001, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Wilson is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone posted the same question a few weeks ago and said there is also a yellow 3s in the dessert as they pan over all the cars. Because of it, I embarrassed the hell out of my date. I was waiting for it to show up, and when it did, I let out a little yell, "3S, hell yeah". It was great.

But the best part was leaving the theater, everyone staring and wishing they had one too!!!!
Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-08-2019, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
New User - Please be kind

roman1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fast And The Furious Opinions? Also, anybody see any 3s?

Hi everyone,
I know this post is 18 years late but does anyone still have a copy of the workprint? I know from sources that the film opened with a House of Movies logo.

Thanks,
Jeff
roman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Automotive Discussions > New Owner Questions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in