3000GT/Stealth International Message Center - View Single Post - Rough Volume of Rear Speaker Enclosure?
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
jrhorne
Forum user

Drives: 91 3000GT VR4
jrhorne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rough Volume of Rear Speaker Enclosure?

For the mounting depth, i recall from many years ago when i replaced the rear 6x9 speakers that i had to cut the port/tube that protrudes into the speaker enclosure because the magnet from the aftermarket speakers was much larger than stock (e.g., aftermarket speaker was "deeper"). This was a simple fix however - i just had to cut part of the plastic tube and the new speakers cleared without a problem
Gt-347 Turbo Kit (~13g)--RC 550cc Injectors--Denso Fuel Pump--Apexi S-AFC II--Turboxs Boost Controller--3sx Air Filter--DNP Stainless Intake Pipe Kit--Turboxs BOV--Autometer Boost Gauge--AEM UEGO Wideband O2--EK2 Downpipe--Gutted Precats--Testpipe--Polished VR-4 Plug Wire Cover, Valve Cover, & Plenum--Stage 2 Twin Turbo Clutch Kit--Full Bomex Body Kit
jrhorne is offline   Reply With Quote