Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

WTB: Boost Controller, and BOV locally

890 views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  ferretgirl 
#1 ·
Ive sold my i-color and ssqv, now looking for a nice BOV and electronic boost controller for this car Im building. Let me know TX3S, thanks. Still need to borrow a datalogger if anyone can come through.

#3 ·
Big thanks to McDougal Enterprises for coming through and letting me borrow a logger. Too bad the damn palm doesnt hold a memory. This build was my last VR4 endeavor, for the time being, and Im personally glad I've come to know a set of quality good people throughout the years of my 3/S experience.

#5 · (Edited)
I sold all my VR4 projects and now all my aftermarket upgrade parts. Left with tons of stock parts Ive collect throughout the years. Im done with the 3/S platform for the time being. SSQV was the best sound and good for mid 20psi and above. Also what makes a digital boost controller superior to manual is... precision. I cant dial in a set gain on a manual or dial in adjustments on the fly within the cab. As well as not having to run the damn vacuum hoses inside the cab and having a sloppy metal valve in my glove box/ center console.

Edit: Wait I havent had a manual controller in a while, you can adjust gain with some, right?

#11 ·
Im sending mine out to this customer since his went wacky and finally burned out. If mine works he will send his back and I can rebuild that one. They're fairly easy to repair since its usually the R38 resistor and a couple diodes. The problem is finding whats causing them to blow. When I get his back I can repair it and see if it works for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.