Need some help from the Houston folks - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > Chapters > DFW3S - NT3S - H3S

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: 1992 Stealth RT/TT
Lunchbox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Default Need some help from the Houston folks

Jo Jo has already been nice enough to offer his time. Looking for anyone else that wants to help him help me. I have a slight crease in my oil pan bowl and a crudded over oil cooler. I hear that it is pretty easy to drop and beat the dent out. I have dropped a few pans in my day but as soon as I saw that you have to pull the Tcase I freaked. All have said it isn't that bad, and I have done this before on another car when I rebuilt the turbo/changed head gasket on my 85 Ford SVO. I was wanting to put together a driveway party. You guys name the place and I show up with beer and pizza and get this done. I'll do all the hard and dirty stuff you guys can point and giggle. Would just like to have guys around that have done this for when I go "Ah S**t, what did I just do"?! I know it's the holidays but perhaps in the next month or so we can get together and do this, especially since we haven't all gotten together since Twin Peaks like over a year ago!

Mods: Latitude 42 HID projector conversion, Snake-Eyes headlight controller, Renegade Tech Works full 3 stage ECS, Full interior Dynamat (the right way), Fuel pump relay bypass, Poly front and rear motor mounts, Tein S Techs, R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted rotors, gutted pre cats, K&N drop in filter.

Vehicles:
White 1992 Stealth RT/TT (Stock)
White 2011 Ford Crown Vic (Company Car)
Another German toy on extended leave with me by it's owner.
Lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: 1992 3000GT VR-4
Djmba is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

Depending on when you plan to do it and how school is going, I might want to join the fun. It would give me a chance to maybe meet some of the guys on here since I missed the gathering.

Where in Houston are you?

3.01L, 13T turbos and supporting mods.

Djmba is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Default Re: Need some help from the Houston folks

I'm just north of Houston between The Woodlands and Conroe. That is a little north of most folks comfort zone that is why I suggested we do it at someone elses place. Mine has plenty of room and no one to bug us but 40 minutes north of downtown. I know Jo Jo and Mark are both northside but much closer. 1960 / Spring / Louetta area. I'm down for whatever as long as I'm off work
Old 12-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: 1992 3000GT VR-4
Djmba is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews

The Woodlands is about 1.5 hours from me. Spring is probably closer to 1 hour and 10-15 minutes or so.
Djmba is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: n/a 3kgt
ja3gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Maybe we can meet up at marks house it'll be fun lol an someone can bring him the tequila ha

92 vr4
under going some serious spark plugs..
ja3gt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Jo JO, I'm down for that! Let me know what kinda schedule would work and I am willing to bet you talk to Mark pretty often. Get back with me and we can set something up!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
shade tree mechanic

Drives: 92 VR4
skrub is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell im game, just need to know when and where ahead of time. I live in conroe, by 2090 & 1485.

RS-R lowering springs,Ross 9:1 forged pistons bored 20 over,fidanza cam gears,Stillen downpipe,M2 exhaust cat back,adjustable rear upper control arms,3SX stock size aluminum crank pully,Maximal solid mounts,and still adding on.
skrub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > Chapters > DFW3S - NT3S - H3S

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.