Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Need some help from the Houston folks

963 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  skrub 
#1 ·
Jo Jo has already been nice enough to offer his time. Looking for anyone else that wants to help him help me. I have a slight crease in my oil pan bowl and a crudded over oil cooler. I hear that it is pretty easy to drop and beat the dent out. I have dropped a few pans in my day but as soon as I saw that you have to pull the Tcase I freaked. All have said it isn't that bad, and I have done this before on another car when I rebuilt the turbo/changed head gasket on my 85 Ford SVO. I was wanting to put together a driveway party. You guys name the place and I show up with beer and pizza and get this done. I'll do all the hard and dirty stuff you guys can point and giggle. Would just like to have guys around that have done this for when I go "Ah S**t, what did I just do"?! I know it's the holidays but perhaps in the next month or so we can get together and do this, especially since we haven't all gotten together since Twin Peaks like over a year ago!

#3 ·
I'm just north of Houston between The Woodlands and Conroe. That is a little north of most folks comfort zone that is why I suggested we do it at someone elses place. Mine has plenty of room and no one to bug us but 40 minutes north of downtown. I know Jo Jo and Mark are both northside but much closer. 1960 / Spring / Louetta area. I'm down for whatever as long as I'm off work

#6 ·
Jo JO, I'm down for that! Let me know what kinda schedule would work and I am willing to bet you talk to Mark pretty often. Get back with me and we can set something up!

#7 ·
Hell im game, just need to know when and where ahead of time. I live in conroe, by 2090 & 1485.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.