Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

ChargerX3's: Garage Sale Thread.

5K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  nihilism5150 
#1 · (Edited)
Ive managed to gather up a few things over the years. I would love to keep everything, but I could use the money and extra space.

1994 Dodge Stealth headlight (passenger side only). Not cleaned, but in great shape.
$125 + Shipping

1997 VR4 wheels. Some minor peeling on a few. Tires are no good.
SOLD!!!

2nd gen 3000GT turns. No cracks
$45 shipped

Mitsubishi amps. Plug and play. One is from a 2nd gen and the other is a latter (more desired) model mitsu. Both work fine.
$75 for the older one and $85 for the newer

98 Diamante dome lights with built in door openers. Left one is tan and has mounting bracket (doesnt quite fit in my car) and the other is gray without the bracket.
$55 for the gray one and $65 for the tan one.

From left to right. Auto trans tcu (98 Diamante), 98 Diamante ECU (what some are using to flash their TT cars. It works), 92 DOHC ECU Cal Spec non turbo. Caps look good.
$25, $200, $175 + shipping

Nice untouched 2nd gen lexan blue lights. Could use a light resurfacing on the lexan, but are in otherwise great shape.
$300 shipped

94 3000gt glass lights. Have been opened and cleaned and resealed. Only have some minor pitting on the glass. All clean and ready to go.
SOLD

See less See more
#4 ·
Diamante dome/map lights - Do they fit a 3s?

I'd also like to sse some oics of the peeling on the wheels. Any idea on shipping to 45701?

#5 ·
Ive seen people make them work. I only tried on my 2nd gen with moon roof. I will eventually get it to fit. It may be an easier fit with other years.

No idea of on shipping. I will try and grab some pictures tomorrow.

#6 ·
More stuff...

99 Sails. In good shape. Guy that removed them snapped off the top corner pieces that bolt on. I have those, so they would just need some epoxy.
$125 Shipped

99 Center Garnish. Missing logo, but the whole piece is in great shape.
$100 shipped

#11 ·
Think im gonna hop on that 99 rear garnish. Can you PM me your paypal address?

Sorta interested in the 99 sail panels too since they're red, but it looks like they need to be repainted? Looks a bit dull/scratched in the photos.

#12 ·
I would paint them. They look ok but after you repair the two tabs you will want to paint over them. Let me double check on the rear garnish there is a local that was interested.

#17 ·
pm sent!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.