Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1992 stealth rt/tt part-out Complete Car - aftermarket and stock goodies!

8K views 195 replies 62 participants last post by  niterydr 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello 3si,

I figured I'd toss this thread on here for liquidating stock parts. I still have a few aftermarket parts for sale as well that I will sell as I pull them. I am pulling the plug on the build, sad as the chassis is rust free and clean (White). I figure this one can be dismantled so others can live! The full list can be purchased for $4000 if wanted. The car would need: Fuel system, longblock, turbo's. Chassis has 166k on it I believe. I did the mods in rounds and either have roughly 1500 miles, 800 miles, 500 miles.

All parts pricing shipped to lower 48 states via FED-EX or USPS. The motor is not out of the car yet so stuff like the transmission, motor mounts, and t-case I would need time to pull the motor before I could ship. Everything else is shipped 24-48 hours after payment is posted to paypal; except weekends.

Aftermarket stuff:

• Version 1 AEM EMS with 5 bar MAP, GM AIT, MAC boost solonoid, AEM Dual channel $845 shipped. Thread here: http://www.3si.org/forum/f4/version...t-mac-boost-solonoid-aem-dual-channel-640417/
  • Maximal Performance Aluminum Spark plug cover SOLD
  • Seattle Short throw shifter with solid shifter bushings SOLD
  • Used Stainless steel clutch line and slave cylinder (good condition) SOLD
  • Stock 5 speed shifter cables with solid brass bushings $40 shipped
  • FMIC Kit with HKS BOV setup for TD04. Includes 3" intakes with filters (speed density setup), mini "Big Cranks" battery with tie down, new coolant reservoir relocated due to FMIC piping. This is a short route piping (aluminum) and was designed to support 600awhp easily while maintain foglights and the stock 1g stealth front bumper. Will require some minor trimming of bumper cover and I believe I had to modify my front bumper support (included). This is a top to bottom flow setup for minimal pressure drop. It does re-use the rear intercooler pipe (included in sale) and has silicone couplers and t-bolt clamps. $700 shipped or I break it out. $150 intakes, $75 mini battery setup, $475 for FMIC core and front bumper cover, $125 for piping shipped.
  • Ebay rear 02 housing wrapped in header wrap and "top speed" downpipe. Honestly these fit but aren't the greatest. I'd sell them together. Bolts to front 02 housing and is setup for a exhaust clamp setup to connect to 02 housing and downpipe. They are stainless steel. $115 shipped. Will require some handiness to adapt to most setups
  • Used -Southbend pressure plate (DXD - 10,000 miles tops) 6 puck clutch disc (XTD brand stage 3, 500 miles), throw out bearing (500 miles), machined flywheel (500 miles). $270 shipped. This is a drop in and go setup for someone needing a clutch on the cheap!
  • Blue NGK Spark plug wires. 1500 miles. SOLD
  • Maximal Performance Solid motor mounts $155 shipped
  • Stewart Warner Performance gauges. 2-5/8" (60mm). Set of 4. Black with silver bezel and have red bulbs
    Oil Temp (with new sender), Oil pressure (used works), Water temp (used works), Boost (Mechanical) $100 shipped
  • Pioneer 6.5" door speakers TS-G1643R -purchased in 2012. SOLD
Stock stuff:

Gasket Match/ported Lower intake manifold SOLD

Gasket matched upper intake manifold with EGR system removed (welded off). SOLD

25 spline transfercase with Quadco output shaft spool and E2k t-case brace (roughly 130k on it) $500 shipped.

25 spline transmission with hardened Quadco output shaft. Slight catch coming into 2nd gear (I bet the syncro is cracked), 166k on it. I'd like $500 shipped.

Stock turbo throttle body with replaced ICS motor $70 shipped

Non cracked dash vents: SOLD

Good condition Upper timing belt covers (no damage) $40 shipped

Fair condition upper timing belt covers (some damage but usable) $20 shipped

Lower timing belt cover for 4 bolt $30 (used, fair shape)

Lower timing belt cover for 2 bolt $30 (used, fair shape)

Stock Fuel Rails $40 shipped

Cylinder Heads (pending condition after pulling motor) $225 shipped

9b Turbo's $165 shipped. These worked, but the lower end folded two rods and windowed the block, so they should be rebuilt.

Valve covers $60 shipped for pair.

T-stat housing and exhaust manifolds $150 shipped

Digital climate control display and computer $150 shipped.

etc..etc. I have a complete car here, post up what you need and I'll post a price.

Yes I'll snip electrical

Yes I'll sell the chassis minus some parts to fit within a budget. As parts sell the chassis price will drop. I'd prefer not to sell body parts and not send this one to the crusher as it is nice, but $$ is king as I am trying to recover some loss here.

Thanks for the space.

See less See more
#3 ·
Dash vents are spoken for, sorry.

Paint code is W75 Car had a vinyl stripe down the side so both fenders have that on the lower portion (see avatar). I haven't tried to peel it off. The PS fender also has a dent in it with a patch that looks like is there to prevent rust? There is also dent on the top. I can send pictures pm me your email address.

#6 ·
Pictures sent!

#14 ·
#13 ·
Spark plug cover, I have two ahead of you. If neither pay you are up. I'll send pictures on the FMIC kit as in pictures this tomorrow/saturday. You just want the piping correct?

Interested in the intakes can you send pics to bcmvr4@yahoo.com
I will send pictures tomorrow/Saturday. Just the intakes right?

#16 ·
I believe so. Just the metal bracket? Make offer and provide ship to zip.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#18 ·
I'll confirm they are there this weekend and pm you. If there, sold!

#22 ·
Yes I do, make offer. You want the entire dash harness, digital control display, and climate ecu?

#23 ·
Yes it is. However the car has fuel in it and I would prefer to sell that once I can drain the fuel.

#26 ·
#29 ·
I'll try to get complete pictures out tonight. Need to finish pulling dash tonight and then the front bumper to show the FMIC route.

I am looking for a black plastic "dodge" wheel center cap
PM sent, let me know, I can ship Wednesday.

#36 ·
#31 ·
are you willing to split up the motor mounts? I just need a rear one.

#35 ·
#32 ·
Bump it up. Who needs stuff, I feel like wrenching this weekend!

#37 ·
#38 ·
#39 ·
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.