Originally Posted by new3000GTowner
Would it be safe to drop the whole thing into a hot tank used for cleaning metal?
I wouldnt as you got some plastic kind of barrels under the throttle cable springs.
have the TB off the car first of all, Then as described above, empty a can of carb cleaner into it.
if you want to go the whole hog get the replacement gaskets from mitsu, take it apart and clean all the pieces individually..
1993 Mitsubishi Magna
- Bored and stroked 11:1 6G74 DOHC
- Ported heads
- Custom camshafts
- Titanium valvetrain
- Chrome ECU
- One off intake Manifold
- 560cc Evo Injectors/Evo MAF
- Extrators/3" exhaust
- 3000GT 1st/2nd gen brake setup
- Enkei Kojin 18x8.5's
- Rebuild FWD Box with WaveTrac LSD
- E85 Flex fuel Ready
- Evo 3 RECARO's/Ralliart Magna MOMO Steering wheel.
Now to sort out the respray.