Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Turbo machine shops?

768 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  pwhite2012 
#1 ·
What are some good shops that will machine my exhaust housings and compressor covers for me? I've been contemplating building my own set of 19Ts to help offset the cost, but I obviously can't do the machine work myself. I was quoted 700 plus shipping by one company. I was hoping to be more in the 300-400 price range. Am I just being way too wishful or is there a much cheaper company?

#3 ·
150-250 each? I was quoted 175 per housing to be machined. So if you think both turbine housings could be done for 150-250, that could be in my range, assuming compressor housings were priced similarly.

#5 ·
Did Turbo Lab do good work? I want cheap, but good, professional work is still important to me. It might be a good option if so. Shoot, if I can do all of it for 400 bucks, I could have me some billet 19T's with an HL turbine wheel assembled and balanced for under 1100. Makes me wonder why more people don't go that route.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.