Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

mechanic wanted near bowling green ky

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  bdavis24 
#1 · (Edited)
not sure if this is against the rules but i have a 3000gt vr4 that need to be finished and with me getting a new job i dont have the time.

here is the job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icapr07SyeA

i was trying to sell it but it is very hard to sell a car not running so now im willing to pay to get it running just need a person that has the time and wants to make some money to get this finished.

send me pms if you can help me i can give you my phone # and go from there. i can bring the car to you up to 250 miles from 42101 and willing to pay for your services.

I am posting this on here because every shop i have called will not touch this because they didnt take the car apart. SO this is a last resort i guess as i dont want to part the car out any further.

if this is against community rules please show me where to post something like this.

#4 ·
So it needs engine/trans install? Why not do it yourself if everything is there?

I may be willing to do it for you if that's what you are needing. PM me for contact info.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#10 ·
I came across your for sale add on craigslist several times while looking for parts for mine. I'm glad to hear your going to be able to keep it and finish your project. I'm only a few miles from eengler2, so if there's anything I can do to help either one of you out just let me know.

#12 ·
Won't be a beast....Still has 9bs:D Car has potential though. Interior is pretty good shape and exterior can be cleaned up.

My job is to get the drivetrain installed, sort through the bits, pieces and bolts in the piles and bins full of parts and assemble where it belongs.

Along the way, I'll do a little cleaning and tidying because I can't help myself:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#13 ·
well i was just going by what the nada says and i know it not worth 20k ... but it wasnt a lie if you have a good source right. I figured i would get running and sell it that way... i 20k is only a dream... maybe if it was e85 and 700hp but i have a good base and if someone wants to buy and upgrade just a few parts could make great power. I just cant wait to drive this car.....!
again thanks eric.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.