Thanks everyone, I'm sure it will be back on the road. I hope some rubbing compound will get the burnt off the inside of the hood.
I'll have to get some steel wool and polishing compound on the y-pipe.
The wires on the maf connector are fused together. The battery is melted on a few spots.
I hope everyone puts battery terminal boots/ protectors over their posts. Pretty much mine didn't have any rubber boot over the positive terminal and was the ultimate cause of the fire.
The hard line was glowing bright red and the positive wire is pretty burnt. It got so hot that the positive battery terminal was melting the lead like butter. The rubber from the BOV kept the fire burning.
I'd be lucky to just get a new maf connector, new positive terminal. New BOV hose, scrape the burnt metal and insulation. Then re-solder the wire and use electrical tape or shrink wrap the bare wires. Then see how it runs