Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Where will NG16 be held? Place your vote here.

12K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  2fnloud 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I did not vote. The locations would be far for most members. Get more locations listed and it might help.
Also IMO the money part will turn away just about everybody.

#4 · (Edited)
ggmel333 please tell me your kidding. your under 3 hours from indi, under 4 hours from pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the closest to me and its still 10 hours away. go once and you wont regret it.

the money is to show who is serious. you get refunded if your choice loses and a bonus toward registration if you win. its a no lose.

#5 ·
please tell me your kidding. your under 3 hours from indi, under 4 hours from pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is the closest to me and its still 10 hours away. go once and you wont regret it.

the money is to show who is serious. you get refunded if your choice loses and a bonus toward registration if you win. its a no lose.
Yeah, the point of the money is to keep people who simply won't attend no matter what they say from having a vote.

#10 ·
Ok, makes perfect sense.

#18 ·
Hello all. I don't have a dog in the race and won't be showing up but we went to Ocean City several times with 3SI and had a great time there. Hope everyone in the 3SI community is doing well.

#20 ·
Sadly VR-4Madness, the people its too far away from wouldnt show up to it if it were closer.

Im the only person from the west coast who has attended the last 4 NG's. I dont think anyone west of Nebraska has attended in the last 4 years, honestly. A few guys from Texas here and there and one guy from Florida and that is the farthest anyone seems to travel for NG.

They need to make it ~500 miles from the attending population or they will have less attendance.

#22 ·
^What this guy says^

If you don't believe in NG take Nathan for example. He drives crazy miles to get to every one and is glad he's done it. It gets like family, I'll be glad to pick him up from the airport if he can't drive. One thing that does get better every year in a dieing platform is the people. We've had NG 30mi from some long time members and they still didn't show up. People that have never been just don't understand and might never go but one fucking thing for sure I've never met a person that regretted going.

#21 ·
How many people are showing up for the NGs nowadays? Back in my days it was hundreds of cars.

#26 ·
I've attended 5 NG's so far, all the trips have been done in my 93 Stealth and all the trips have been with over 200,000 miles on my motor:
San Diego to Memphis
San Diego to Indy
Miami to St. Louis
Miami to Pittsburgh
Miami to Bowling Green

No issues with the car at all in any of these trips.

#27 ·
^^^^ + to rep.

#31 ·
Pittsburgh please

#36 ·
#37 ·
Bump it up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.