Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Congrats to our January 2016 ROTM Winner!

5K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Speedium 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Thankyou, thanks for running the comp and thanks to everyone that voted.

Really think this comp is good promotion for the platform.
I lurked for a while before joining. Was cynical about ROTM.
Seemed at first glance only USA, go fast parts or bling under the hood had a chance.
I was totally wrong.
Look at the winners. Theres all kinds, from all over, one thing comes through consistently,- Pride and dedication.
Any car on this platform is a winner.
I urge everyone, get your car into garage. Its a great rescource. There's 40 odd pages there with 25 cars to a page.
Add your story, details about your vehicle.
Great for research, more cars and stories can only make it stronger.
This comp puts your cars out there. Potential new members see ROTM winners when they open up the first page, first visit to the site.
Regularly see threads asking are these cars going to be classics and bellyaching they arent worth much.
My opinion they became classics the day they first rolled off the line.
This comp as well as driving and promoting our cars goes some way to keeping value in the platform.

Thanks again for the win, Really appreciate it.
Hoping we can vote 5 entries every month.

#7 ·
Thanks fellas.

Reckon I should wait till next year before entering another car.

11 months to go. Matt (1320VR4 ) needs another 55 entries to be full up for the year.

You should enter for next month Michael. Then its only 54.
Thought your black GTO on gold rims combination looked stunning when I saw it at Sydney NG couple of years back !!

#10 ·
Thanks Rob,
Thought it was pretty cool to find you and I and The Kid on the same page.
Green Stealth from Canada. Red 3000GT from Sweden and White GTO in Australia.
Australian dollar has fallen in a heap lately, dont think I will be going overseas any time soon. Be sure to PM me and catch up if you are ever over here.
John.

#15 ·
Thanks Fellas.

Ryan, you need to get an entry in. Your original silver one was a sure winner.
Your latest one should pull a few votes too. Plenty of folks worldwide like these cars lower to the ground than I run mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.