Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3000GT & Stealth Supply. All your parts needs here! Huge Part out.

42K views 203 replies 165 participants last post by  JHEERE 
#1 ·
I am now a paid vendor. I have just about every used part you can need for your 3000GT & Stealth. All models of parts. Let's do some business. And thank you to all my past customers. !!

</center>

See less See more
#185 ·
I have a 94 Stealth RT and 94 stealth base. I am looking for a (green) front driver side fender, and driver side (green) door, starter, radiator, auto trans shift lever ( my shift lock mechanism broke) please help me.
Email is brenon_34@yahoo.com also would be interested in a complete exhaust for the RT, front right shock absorber with spring and upper ball joint with a set of covers for those upper ball joints to preserve them. Area code is 53406 in SE Wisconsin.

#187 ·
I am looking for a speedometer sleeve/housing for a 1993 mitsubishi 3000gt base model. I broke the 10mm bolt housing where the bolt goes through securing the speedometer gear to the transmission. My speedometer is cable driven. I will buy the whole housing with the speedometer gear if need be. Please let me know if you have this....I cannot find this part online or through the dealership.

#192 ·
Hello. I am new to this forum and new to the world of the 3000gt. I just purchased a 1992 mitsubishi 3000gt SL everything looks great but the car won't start. I was told it was the ECU. I have pulled it out and it was extremely hot after trying to start the car for a short amount of time. Does anyone have advice on where the best place to get an ECU is? I called auto zone and they want $290 with 4 day shipping.

#194 ·
I have a crashed 1994 Dodge Stealth RT Twin Turbo that I've had for about 15 years and has been very well taken care of as it was my baby. I recently got into an accident and I decided not to fix it. Here are pics in the below link in case you are interested or need parts from it. The interior is also in great condition. I can send additional pic upon request...

-= MAJOR PARTS =-

Engine: 118K Original miles
Tranny: Rebuilt about 5 years ago
Transfer Case: Swapped by the dealership due to recall.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f303izhg8u6iu3n/AABKdwNA7JgPgAdcnynIMDy-a?dl=0

THX

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.