welcome to 3si - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Welcome to 3SI

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2010, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Drives: 09 ram
dpfsharkbait is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Default welcome to 3si

Hello and welcome to 3SI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3SI.org is the largest 3S community on the web. Our forum and wiki hold almost 10 years worth of discussion and information. With a bit of time spend using the search tools you should be able to find the answers to most of your 3S specific questions.

As a new user to this forum their are a few things you should know to make your time here easier.

Post Grammar
While a majority of the forum's user base is located in the US a large portion of our community is not. These members may or may not speak English as their first language. These people may have the answers to your questions. Because of these factors please do your best use proper English when posting. While using slang and internet slang may make is faster to post it will reduce your chances of getting your question answered.

Basic Automotive Knowledge
This is an enthusiast forum before you start asking how to modify your 3S you should have a working basic knowledge of auto mechanics. If you ask something basic like "Whats oil pressure?" or "How do I change my oil?" expect a less then pleasant response. If your lacking basic knowledge try some sites like Auto Repair 101

Stickies and Announcements
At the top of each forum you will find informational posts and announcements. Make sure to read these as they will contain information you need to read. Failure to read these topics could result in a suspension for breaking a rule or public ridicule.

Search
Always search for your question first This forum has been around for almost 10 years. There is a good chance someone has already had the same problem and gotten a correct answer.

Rules
The forum rules are enforced strictly and without warning. Read the rules before posting.
The 3SI Forum Rules

Frequently Asked Questions
Their are many topics that come up on a regular basis. We have several pages devoted to answering the common questions. These pages can be found at the top of the main forum page. The links to these pages are group together as the 3SI Knowledge Base . Review the information in this section of the forum it holds information about your car and how to use this forum.

Signatures and Avatars
These features are not enabled until you have been here for a while.

Selling via the Classifieds sections
Their are stickies and announcements in the classifieds section explaining what you will need to do to sell here.

Administrators and Moderators.
A who's who of the important people can be found in the "Forum Leaders" link that can be found on the main forums page. A simple way to identify A member of the moderation team is the color of their name. RED is for Admins and Forum moderators Green is for Sectional moderators.

Its a good idea to pay attention to these people ignoring them can be bad for you.

Please review these resources then reply to this thread and tell us about yourself. Within about 15 minutes after you've posted the rest of the forum will be open to you.
dpfsharkbait is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
I've been here way too long

Drives: 93vr4 & 92vr4
DCIV Level 2DCIV Level 2DCIV Level 2DCIV Level 2DCIV Level 2
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Default Re: welcome to 3si

1st in an epic long thread!

Coop
DCIV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member

unbugai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

mike from maine bought my sister a 3000gt cuz she wanted one for years now fixing it up and need some help.
unbugai is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Forum Member

nemoownedyou is an unknown quantity at this point

Gerald from Maine. Bought a 3000gt as a project car and registering here for a resource, thanks!
nemoownedyou is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
New User - Please be kind

Drives: 98 3KGT SL
RobHop3000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey im Rob from Highland Utah, i have owned 2 3000gt's one being a 94 3kgt, and i currently own a 98 pearl white SL that i am slowly tuning up. Looking forward to the help i will get on this site.
RobHop3000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #6 (permalink)

chrisc20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am about to purchase my first 3000 GTO, could you please tell me what are the things to look out for mechanically aswell as superficially, as we all know it is easy to by a rat.
chrisc20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Cintimatt is an unknown quantity at this point

HI. Picked up a 91 stealth Es for 200 bucks. Engine is bad, bad rings and a bad ECU. But, the Body and inside is near perfect. Couldn't pass it up. I am begining a swap of the 94+ TT engine and trans. Figured this was where I needed to be. Glad to be a part of 3SI.
Cintimatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

xseveredveganx is an unknown quantity at this point

Cameron in Salt Lake City Utah. Do no own a 300GT nor Stealth. Buddy of mine in DC does and I'm doing research to further customize his car!
xseveredveganx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2010, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 94 3000GT SINGLETURB
BIGGT42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my is alex and i owned a 94 300 gt sl with a single gt42 convertion this cars are very nice to drive and cool to work on!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGT42 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 91 stealth, 91 240sx
tylerinc is an unknown quantity at this point

mike - glen mills - 91 stealth (mitsu JDM DOHC non turbo motor)
tylerinc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Welcome to 3SI

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:
Real Name(First & Last)
(Required/Hidden)
Mailing Address(Street)
(Required/Hidden)
City
(Required/Hidden)
State
(Required/Hidden)
Zip
(Required/Hidden)
Country
(Required/Hidden)
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in

Random Question