Reactions to our cars - Page 5 - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International
 

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > International(NON USA) > Australia

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #41 (permalink)
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: kaneohe bay
Drives: 1991 3000GT VR-4
HelloShane is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Someone came up to me today and said "nice first gen eclipse, what turbo are you running?" I just stared at him and said "I'm actually running two"
HelloShane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #42 (permalink)
Forum Member
 
FRR35H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, NSW, Aus
Drives: GTO TT MR
FRR35H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerX3 View Post
For all you boys out there...VR-4's get you bootie. This girl hunted me down at my complex just to find out what hot piece of meat owned the car. Yea, good times. /story


You need to repost these pics! :P


on topic, I've had heaps of people stop me at traffic lights and ask about the car. Even, had a guy with a Twin Turbo 350z ask me to swap cars :P

You get the occasional dipshit in their V8's who, with hints of jealousy in their eyes and voice, will try and put you down in front of their mrs to make themselves look macho, thats when you let the beast unleash and whoop their asses!
i once also had a guy that was taking his kids somewhere early morning, pull up next to me at a set of lights in his family van with the kids faces all pressed up to the glass in excitement. i gave the dad a thumbs up and one of the kids said "race him dad!!" so i let the man win by short shifting the fk outta the car lol he gave me a thumbs up and the kids thought their dad was michael schumacher for the day... good times .
FRR35H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #43 (permalink)
Car Whore
 
SRT6 Stratus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Monroe, Michigan
Drives: 94 Stealth TT
SRT6 Stratus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRR35H View Post
You need to repost these pics! :P


on topic, I've had heaps of people stop me at traffic lights and ask about the car. Even, had a guy with a Twin Turbo 350z ask me to swap cars :P

You get the occasional dipshit in their V8's who, with hints of jealousy in their eyes and voice, will try and put you down in front of their mrs to make themselves look macho, thats when you let the beast unleash and whoop their asses!
i once also had a guy that was taking his kids somewhere early morning, pull up next to me at a set of lights in his family van with the kids faces all pressed up to the glass in excitement. i gave the dad a thumbs up and one of the kids said "race him dad!!" so i let the man win by short shifting the fk outta the car lol he gave me a thumbs up and the kids thought their dad was michael schumacher for the day... good times .
I'm in for pics too! Lol.

Please point me in the direction of that TT Z. I love my Stealth, but I used to own a 350z and they're nice cars. I would love to drive one with a turbo or two.

I've had people ask me if my Stealth was a Viper. I love that considering the Viper has been my dream car since I can remember. I always get people asking little things about it: "What year is that?" "That's a Dodge?" "Have you ever gotten it to 180mph?" "How fast is it?" Ya know, stuff like that.
__________________
SRT6 Stratus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #44 (permalink)
Forum Member
 
FRR35H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, NSW, Aus
Drives: GTO TT MR
FRR35H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT6 Stratus View Post
I'm in for pics too! Lol.

Please point me in the direction of that TT Z. I love my Stealth, but I used to own a 350z and they're nice cars. I would love to drive one with a turbo or two.

I've had people ask me if my Stealth was a Viper. I love that considering the Viper has been my dream car since I can remember. I always get people asking little things about it: "What year is that?" "That's a Dodge?" "Have you ever gotten it to 180mph?" "How fast is it?" Ya know, stuff like that.
in Sydney somewhere
FRR35H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
General & A/V Moderator
 
ChargerX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reno
Drives: Twinzies
ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Pics updated...
__________________
1967 Dodge Charger (440) 1969 Dodge Charger SE (383) 1972 Dodge Charger (400)
1992 Dodge Stealth R/T TT 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T TT 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
ChargerX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 11:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
Twin Turbo
 
GTOJOE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Drives: 1990 GTO TT
GTOJOE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Default

I once had a guy ask if it was a Nissan Bluebird he was country folk though and was more interested in fishing.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using AutoGuide App
__________________
1990 JDM GTO TT with Vi-PEC plug-in V44 EMS, TD04-13T's, 3SX Downpipe, MP Hi-flow cat, ARC SMIC's, Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH pump, Fuelab 515 FPR, Ninja Performance 75amp hotwire kit, oohnoo fuel loop & rail adapters, Nylon braided ethanol fuel line, NGK AFX Wideband, K&N FIPK, Iridium plugs, Turbo XS racing BOV, 3SX poly mounts, Custom 280km/h speedo.

Waiting install
Injector Dynamics 725cc, HKS Twin Spark DLI.

Helpful stuff
How to convert a JDM 180km/h speedo to 280km/h

Understanding MAF part numbers and compatibility
GTOJOE is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #47 (permalink)
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
 
kelvinTurbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a Pyramid
Drives: Mumra tank
kelvinTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

this is the reaction I get from chics towards my car

__________________
Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form into Mum-ra!!

I can show you what it's like to lose control...
kelvinTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #48 (permalink)
Forum Member
 
FRR35H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, NSW, Aus
Drives: GTO TT MR
FRR35H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerX3 View Post
Pics updated...
where?
FRR35H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #49 (permalink)
General & A/V Moderator
 
ChargerX3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reno
Drives: Twinzies
ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2ChargerX3 Level 2
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

First page.
ChargerX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
Forum Member
 
FRR35H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Liverpool, NSW, Aus
Drives: GTO TT MR
FRR35H is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Re: Reactions to our cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerX3 View Post
For all you boys out there...VR-4's get you bootie. This girl hunted me down at my complex just to find out what hot piece of meat owned the car. Yea, good times. /story


SCORE!
nice work dude
love the location
FRR35H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > International(NON USA) > Australia

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 AM.




Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2