Righteo. Managed to get me a Mitsubishi 380 intake manifold which I'll be using so this will be up for grabs.
Possibly one of the only products to ever make it out of SSM and to it's owner LOL
This is the Fatty intake. Cost me close to $600 to get here. I'm chasing $300
Pretty cheap for this TBH.
- 70mm+ TB opening.
- Comes with all mounting hardware (Allen key bolts)
- CHANGE YOUR REAR PLUGS MANIFOLD ON!!!!!!!
- Clears my strut brace, but just (and it's a magna one, so may be different)
- All Aluminium, very lightweight manifold.
- Everything stock will boltup.
- Has had the rear modified to clear the throttle cable. Weather or not this hurts airflow - this is up to the pro's.
The bottom plate that bolts to the lower intake was welded on back to front. Dickheads I know.
2 options, have it cut off, and welded back on again the right way around
or what I was going to do, fill up the 2 outer most runners with some metal filler and sand it smooth. The manifold right now is still on the car so I can't get pictures.
It's still a very nice piece of kit. Sandblasted and painted white.