Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

ANG #3 Media & Aftermath

18K views 236 replies 22 participants last post by  FRR35H 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Before everyone starts posting it up I'd like to make a very big thankyou to everyone that made this happen, everyone who went out of their way to get the cars running and into NSW.... Thankyou!

Synopsis,
Everyone found the National Park, and I think we left with 14 GTO's & 1 Stealth :D it was a pretty trouble free run down to the Bulli Beach Cafe (everyone Enjoy the food?) then after some chow we worked our way up to picton, then up to the end of the M4 and down to Torque for a tasty dinner!

now, start posting the Pics/Video's/comments etc I'll throw mine up tomorrow...

if Scotty wants to add his address in can we please get everyone to make a few copies of what they have and send them over to him to work his Magic.

Address:
Scotty Walsh
3 Tanami Circle
Ellenbrook WA

Members who have sent media:

ChrisM RECEIVED
FRR35H

See less See more
#128 ·
you're fucking useless :lol:

#131 ·
Scooter I could have a couple of pics. Headed north now with truckload of gear including big computer. Should be set up in a few days. Temperature today over 45 degrees C. Long sections of bitumen melting, sticking to truck wheels, folding up into wheeltracks when big trucks drive over it.
2000GTO tagging along handling heat okay after 10 weeks in storage. Didn't even have a flat battery.
Took it for220 km run yesterday to see friends for smoko and blow cobwebs and mice out.

#136 ·
Mike - I think I got your memory card today. No name, no return address, no love letters. But you did include your sexy-assed self driving so I'll take it that's from you. :p

Matty - you said you sent it last Monday? Did you send it via air mail or with hopes and dreams?

Scooter

#139 ·
Found a ANG03 pic. You did a good job leading the way Michael. Conga line could have got more cut up than it did without your good work.

#142 ·
I was given directions from John. He said left instead of right. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using AutoGuide App

#146 ·
Damn, It's all my fault.
Today I did manage to find the post office. Sent Scoot a camera thingamajig.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.