Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Interior Door Panel Removal Video Tutorial - HD Video

20K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  VR4-Case 
#1 ·
YouTube - Dodge Stealth Door Panel Removal Tutorial - HD Video

This video can also be viewed on the YouTube site in 720p HD 30 fps format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here's the quick story on this:

I needed to replace both door speakers since one was dead and one had obviously either blown or deteriorated. I found the door panel removal guide on Stealth 316, and read on our forums that there were a number of folks that had asked about how to remove their door panel to get to either the speaker or the window regulator. I thought that since I was removing mine, and already knew what I was doing, I'd film the process so that first timers could get a video tutorial of how to remove the panel. I was able to get the panel off of the door in around five minutes, so if your first panel removal is upcoming, be encouraged by knowing that it's a breeze to take the panel off and to reinstall it.

I filmed the tutorial using my Kodak Zi6 pocket camcorder in HD 720p 30 fps mode, which produces a nice HD video for online viewing. Now that I have the HD camcorder, I'll start adding more tutorials as I work on the car.

Enjoy, and I hope this tutorial helps someone looking to service their door panel.

See less See more
#5 ·
Great tutorial, Whats up with the guy revving his engine in the background???

#9 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.