Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Official 3SNJ Spot Thread...

114K views 2K replies 158 participants last post by  dzaccagnini 
#1 ·
Let's start an Official 3SNJ Spot Thread and make it a sticky (mod?) since 75% of the posters in the North Eastern Spot Thread live in New Jersey!

#3 ·
Ok i got a good one for my first on this thread...

I was in NYC Last night I belive i was on 33rd and 6th crossing the street when i see this BEAUTIFUL RED 99 VR-4 with HID's stopped at the light. Needless to say i just stood there and watched it drive by until i couldnt see it anymore :p

Luy

#8 ·
I see a white 97-98 3000gt SL on my way to class on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday. It still has the temporary tags so it is definitely a new purchase. Looks to be in excellent shape. It is located right next to Parsippany Hills High School on Rita Dr. Who is it? Post it up!

#9 ·
If we had those business cards made up for 3snj I would post up one of those on the window.

#13 ·
I saw another one on the way to class today. It was a 94 green vr-4 in mint condition.It was on Mt. Tabor road in Parsippany (waiting at the light.)

#14 ·
Mint1992vr4 said:
I saw another one on the way to class today. It was a 94 green vr-4 in mint condition.It was on Mt. Tabor road in Parsippany (waiting at the light.)
I passed that same one yesterday heading up the hill on 53 near Mt. Tabor yesterday on my way home.

#19 ·
NJStealthTT said:
theres two white sl's, Chauncy's 1g Vr4, 1 black R/T, 1 Blue R/T and my TT

tahts all that i know of what kind of car does your bro have and i assume hes on 3si?
He's told me about 2 first gen steaths both red, he drives a 97 White Grand Prix GTP
I have a 94 Dodge Stealth R/T Luxury...
He just likes to inform me about them...
Next time he sees them, i'll have him leave a post it note on them about the website....

-Ryan

#20 ·
Saw few Es's.... You guys on here Ok well on my way home saw a green one looked pretty clean and taken care of pretty much the second i got off exit 80 on the parkway..... Then in Bayville theres a black 1G Es i saw ( ive seen it a few times now) usally around milcreek I live in this area too get in touch with me or something..... other then thatwahats with all the 3s at this gulf station on rt 9 all of a sudden ive seen about 6 diff ones there any body ownn these or kno whats up over there? anyway I'll talk to you later

#21 ·
Hey guys ive been seeing alot of people whith there car stories.... When it was made how many howmany in that color ect...
Just wondering how id get that for my car? im sure its got something to do with the Vin

#25 · (Edited)
Spotted a red first gen 3000GT across the street from my house parked in front of a green garage on Third St. Couldn't tell if it was a VR4 or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.