Millville Open Track Days (2) - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > Chapters > 3SNJ

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Project GT

Drives: 94 SL
Nckneo33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Default Millville Open Track Days (2)

Anyone interested in going to the track in Millville...New Jersey Motorsports park
on Friday the 28th and in Oct on the 26th....they have open track days on the 4th Friday of every month beginning in March and ending in October... Any1 In?
Nckneo33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Project GT

Default Re: Millville Open Track Days (2)

Morning Bump
Old 09-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 92 VR4
GearHead899 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

iv been dieing to whip around the track, i only live about 15 minutes away from it. Next month my vr4 should be back together so i would be up for checking it out
Old 09-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Project GT

Sweet hopefully ill see u there
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Busted Knuckle Garage

Drives: 91 RT/TT
Hot943kGT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Hey guys, I've called and talked to the track about this. We wanted to do it last summer, but no one ever actually went. I'm down for going. They don't let you actually race or drive fast, you get to do a slow pace lap with the rest of the cars and then everyone parks and they give out a few prizes in a little car show sponsored by the restaurant there. At least that's the info from last time I checked into it. She suggested being there early if you want to stage for the pace lap as they don't wait for stragglers.

91 Stealth TT- Pampena Stage 2 short block, rebuilt heads, Solid mounts, MBC, Vac reduc, hotwired FP, Blitz FATT, 4.5" FIPK, TurboXS BOV, Stainless Downpipe, Race pipe, Borla exhaust, AHDS, 500 lb clutch, JDM 25 spline 5 spd/tcase, Short Shifter, EVO leather knob, 18" Mazdaspeed wheels, Front Splitter, in dash touch screen bluetooth/navigation/DVD...

94 3000GT DOHC Base -nitrous express proton series w/ upgraded solenoids, Robomods, dash mounted datalogger, in dash touch screen navi w/bluetooth, IPT end clutch, high performance trans cooler, Translab shift kit. (could not afford to repair after crash) SOLD

DD = 99 Jeep XJ -white (stock for now)

Hot943kGT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: 92 Stealth TT
Stealth TT 92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

well that sucks. i'm not driving 2hrs for that, and i'm off on fridays too. o well, at least pocono is about 45mins from me

everything i say is a joke, unless it's serious
Stealth TT 92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Keep'n 'em spooled

Drives: at high g's
Turbo Powered Level 1Turbo Powered Level 1
Feedback Score: 57 reviews

You guys are talking about "Cruise Nights". That's NOT a racing experience. Checkout this page: How Do I get on Track? | New Jersey Motorsports Park

Scroll about 2/3 of the way down to "Hot Laps with an Instructor". This is normally the first step to driving at full speed on a track. After the Instructor signs you off, you can solo.

I haven't run on that track yet, but it sure is beginner friendly. The price of $295 is typical for most tracks. I've never seen an offer like their's of $99 for a single session if you're not sure about it. All the stuff above "Hot Laps with an Instructor" aren't offered at most tracks. What you want is called HPDE for High Performance Driving Education.

Besides the track's own training sessions other organizations like NASA run on that track: NASA NorthEast Region - Safe, Affordable Way to get on the Race Track
Old 09-21-2012, 07:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Busted Knuckle Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Powered View Post
You guys are talking about "Cruise Nights". That's NOT a racing experience. Checkout this page: How Do I get on Track? | New Jersey Motorsports Park

Scroll about 2/3 of the way down to "Hot Laps with an Instructor". This is normally the first step to driving at full speed on a track. After the Instructor signs you off, you can solo.

I haven't run on that track yet, but it sure is beginner friendly. The price of $295 is typical for most tracks. I've never seen an offer like their's of $99 for a single session if you're not sure about it. All the stuff above "Hot Laps with an Instructor" aren't offered at most tracks. What you want is called HPDE for High Performance Driving Education.

Besides the track's own training sessions other organizations like NASA run on that track: NASA NorthEast Region - Safe, Affordable Way to get on the Race Track
That's awesome info!! Thanks man!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Project GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Powered View Post
You guys are talking about "Cruise Nights". That's NOT a racing experience. [/url]
I knew that...id would still b a good experience for those who have never been to a track....And its always a plus driving with other 3s owners
Old 09-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Busted Knuckle Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nckneo33 View Post
I knew that...id would still b a good experience for those who have never been to a track....And its always a plus driving with other 3s owners
agreed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Regional Discussions > Chapters > 3SNJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.