Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SNJ Member Locations

25K views 92 replies 48 participants last post by  tripledark 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Why bother? We already have this, and we know where NJ is in the map. So, just scroll and zoom in :)

#5 ·
:( Well, this is just a 3SNJ member thing? I dunno, less clutter? So we don't see all the dots from New York, PA, and so on? Are these good reasons, lol, cuz i thought it would be cool for just us, know what i mean. :)

#6 ·
From past experience, people don't like putting things in more than one place, especially if one spot will do it. Doesn't that frappr site allow you to filter by state?

#7 ·
ralliart said:
From past experience, people don't like putting things in more than one place, especially if one spot will do it. Doesn't that frappr site allow you to filter by state?

I dunno much about that site :( Ah well. I just want to help out someway, know what I mean, but I really can't do much, lol.

#8 ·
It's the thought that counts.

Kumusta diyan sa Iraq, pare?

Ingat.

#9 ·
Hindi inchindian (spl) Lol.
I'll try to answer though...uh,
Mabuti Naman?
I am trying to learn, but I put down the book I was reading and started watching Naruto, lol.

#22 ·
No but it would be cool Just post on the jersey page from time to time try to make it out to our meets usually have one once a month some times some of us have parties here and there or BBQs Always a good time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.