Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Anyone in Denver Area Good with MAF-T Pro?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  BlackStealth 
#1 · (Edited)
Installed MAF T Pro on a 94 Stealth TT in speed density mode and I can't get the car to start. I used the settings form the quick startup guide. Engine was out of the car and It hasn't been ran in some years, gas was changed. If there is anyone in the Denver area that is very familiar with MAFT Pro, that could use some extra money to help me get my car started, drop me a PM.
Thanks, Pete

#2 ·
Is it possible that when you installed the maf-t onto the car, you knocked something else loose, or blew a fuse somehow? Our cars will run and start without a maf, so I think theres another issue, unless the maf-t is giving it a signal that is causing it to not want to start. Try it with the maf-t disconnected, and post results.

#3 ·
I had trouble when I first installed my MAF-T Pro as well. I would recommend running a stock MAF as the input to the MAF-T to make sure you installed it correctly. If the car runs then switch back to speed density and think about your main scale value. It should start if it is even close, it may barely run but it should start (unless it is really hot/cold out, that makes it harder to start w/o a tune)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.