Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Video Tutorial: How to Remove & Repair 3S Window Regulators - 720p HD Video

22K views 23 replies 21 participants last post by  The Phenom 
#1 ·
YouTube - Dodge Stealth Door Panel Removal Tutorial - HD Video
YouTube - Dodge Stealth & Mitsubishi 3000GT Window Regulator Removal & Repair Tutorial, Part 1 - HD 720p
YouTube - Dodge Stealth & Mitsubishi 3000GT Window Regulator Removal & Repair Tutorial, Part 2 - HD 720p

Hi everyone!

Here's my newest series of video tutorials for 3S cars. These deal with removing and repairing broken window regulators, specifically the plastic piece around the wheel that tends to break so often on our cars. It also deals with how to restore tension to the cables once they come loose and how to secure them to the window tract.

This tutorial is based on the Clan-Davidson tutorial for repairing broken window regulators, and their work can be viewed here: Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Garage Page

The video is in two parts, and this tutorial assumes that you've already removed the door panel. If you haven't, check out the door panel removal video. If you already know how, skip the first video and go straight to part 1 of the regulator removal tutorial.

The videos are HD and are 720p resolution.

Enjoy the tutorials, and don't hesitate to post your comments and your success stories for your window regulator repairs.

- Blaine

See less See more
#5 ·
Very nice! I did your seafoam one and it went great. I may need to do this for my passenger regular in the near future. :eek:

#10 ·
Nice one mate! Good idea on moving the guide down. I frayed the wire trying to get it back in place :D

#11 ·
simple and easy...very nice man

#17 ·
This is very easy to do...blane was the reason why I started to make how to videos for the 3000gt and stealth.

My channel has a few for a 3000gt boost controller install and boost gauge install.

Another person is Shawn Crowley...hope I spelt his name correctly. AKA CTRLSWITCH.

If I had my 3000gt I'd do a step by step tutorial but it's getting worked on.

#18 ·
My drivers side window just stopped rolling up so I was really excited to see this, but now I'm sad. Fixed or new videos would be great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.