Renegade Tech Works Instal - 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center
3000GT/Stealth International 3000GT/Stealth International

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Automotive Discussions > General

3SI.org is the premier Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: 1992 Stealth RT/TT
Lunchbox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Default Renegade Tech Works Instal

Figured I'd post some pics and videos of my instal. Last year I did a wiring kit for an amp and sub that are still not in and I did a full dynomat of the interior. I already knew that I wanted this unit so I went ahead and ran the 5 wires for the 4 LED's and the rotary control.
[IMG][/IMG]
Here you can see the 5 wires taped off coming out of the new wire loom I ran to the rear. Before this point my power lead for my amp is leading in. That is why the loom looks so large.
[IMG][/IMG]
Here is where I ran the wires to in front of the ECU going through the passenger floor wiring plate.
[IMG][/IMG]
The altered coin tray with the LED's and the rotary switch covered by the cool smoked plexi plate.
The old ECS comp is pictured as I don't have a pic of the new unit in there.
For the 3 videos, turn you speakers all the way up and you can hear all 4 strut motors actuating. Sounds cool.
[IMG][/IMG]
Cycling between Sport/Medium/Tour. Red is sport, aqua is medium and blue is tour.
[IMG][/IMG]
This is the diagnostic mode where it will test each strut. You get a green light at the end of each if all is good.
[IMG][/IMG]
Here are the dash lights. spot and tour are light at the same time in medium.

Mods: Latitude 42 HID projector conversion, Snake-Eyes headlight controller, Renegade Tech Works full 3 stage ECS, Full interior Dynamat (the right way), Fuel pump relay bypass, Poly front and rear motor mounts, Tein S Techs, R1 Concepts cross drilled/slotted rotors, gutted pre cats, K&N drop in filter.

Vehicles:
White 1992 Stealth RT/TT (Stock)
White 2011 Ford Crown Vic (Company Car)
Another German toy on extended leave with me by it's owner.

Last edited by Lunchbox; 11-03-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Member

Drives: '98VR4 '95Spyder
duke3k is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Default Re: Renegade Tech Works Instal

Looks great... nice job Lunchbox... So you went with the Smoked grey cover plate... I was kinda partial to the Bronze one myself.

www.renegadetechworks.com 3000gt ECS Retrofit & Replacement Controllers

duke3k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Verified Seller

Drives: 1992 Stealth RT/TT
Lunchbox is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Default Re: Renegade Tech Works Instal

I love it. The bronze plate is going to come in handy. The controller is taking up the spot from my snake eyes controller. Now that I can do wiring I am going to mount that controller behind the radio and remote the level knob into the cup holder. I'm going to mount it to that plate along with the level knob for my amp. Should look pretty good.
Lunchbox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

3000GT/Stealth International Message Center > Automotive Discussions > General

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 3000GT/Stealth International Message Center forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Free email addresses do not work(yahoo, hotmail, gmail,...)
We are currently being blocked by AOL so any AOL based address may not work(aol.com, aim.com, netscape.net, cs.com)
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.