Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Pampena Bosch EV14 550 - 1000CC different from 1100CC high-Z?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ericmanning 
#1 ·
Ray lists Bosch 2 different types of fuel injectors injectors on his website:

The Bosch EV14 Fuel Injectors. 550CC - 1000CC for $570
Bosch EV14 Fuel injectors - Pampena Motorsports

And the Bosch 1100CC for $700
Bosch 1100cc High Impedance Fuel Injector - Pampena Motorsports

2nd one mentions high-z, but I thought the EV14s were also high-z.

What else are the differences? And please, do not say the maximum flow rate.:rolleyes2

Looking for ~1000CC that doesn't mind sitting in the moisture attracted by E85 for a bit.

#2 ·
The 1100's have a connector that doesn't require an adapter. I have them in my dsm. They work great at elevated base pressure to squeeze more flow out of them.

I also believe most of the 1000's flow around 900cc at 43.5 psi. My 1100 flow sheet had them at 1120 at 43.5.

#3 ·
Apparently nobody knows :eek:rly3: Call or email or PM Ray. Don't know if he still has a guy working for him here.

#6 ·
High-Z you bypass the injector resistor pack since the impedance of the injectors is higher. Other than that, probably no physical difference.

#7 ·
I have the ev14 1000cc and an adaptor came with but they are as well high impedance so you do have to remove the resistor but they do flow great with e85 which Ray and Steve both will recommend these and they use them as well for their e85 builds. Donnie is correct on the 900cc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.