Small update today....
Managed to replace the dying fuel pump so it actually drives as well as it looks now !
I also started sorting the 'corners' one at a time so today i did the passenger rear corner, this included..
spraying inner wheel arch Satin Black
adjusting hand brake shoes
fitting inner arch liner
fitting replacement 19"wheel and tyre
polished exhaust tips
I did the same to the Drivers rear too so only have the fronts too go. Im waiting on a few clips and trims so i can put the window weather strips on and the rear screen trim too. All i need for the interior is the plastic boot trims (mine were all broken for some reason
Hopefully its booked in for Saturday to be flatted back and mopped..after that its feet up time and enjoy !!
Some sneaky pics...
The cars covered in dust sheets to stop any over spray from painting the wheel arches.
The discs are new ebay jobbies that are dimpled and grooved. I had them very lightly shot blasted and then hot zinc dipped. This stops any corrosion what so ever, and even now a full year later they still look like they do in the pics below (plus the car sits out in the open on my drive so is open to the elements 24/7!)
Last thing i will have too do is raise the suspension...I measured today and i have 2" ground clearence on the centre exhaust and 3.5" on the actual floor pan
. It makes speen bumps impossible and the car grounds out even on slight ruts in the road :wallbang::wallbang: