Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Diablo Bumper....

3K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Willens himself 
#1 ·
So here's the actual bumper I've been working on (60% complete), and like all body kits the fiberglass still needs a little bit of prep and sanding but I'm getting there. The custom lip will be worked on by next week and hopefully it will look nicer after the install. :lockd:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
getting better. Yah the lip should getting some work on. the bottom of that lowest piece should be lvl all the way around.

#3 ·
Sorry dude but that looks like ass. I respect the work though.

#4 ·
Damn....Gotta respect your honesty

OP, What is the decal on the hood?

#7 ·
Gives the car a very "The New Dodge" look!

#9 ·
Did you take the grill off the front of a Ram?

Definitely looks out of place. The corners look too rounded or something, maybe its the uneven bottom.

Looks like it fits well and was made well.

A for effort, D at best for design. IMO.

#13 ·
Looks like the front of my Ram 3500, and since I like my ram I'm diggin' it. I'm not a stealth fan to begin with, but I gotta give you props for thinking outside the box.

#17 ·
I like the originality. Latest update looks better than the first two pictures. I would like to see something with a splitter

#20 ·
yeah that gets better but the bumper is too v shaped it needs to be flared out way more.

just like MDoe8 photo.

#22 ·
Update !!!!!

Haven't been able to work on the car for now due to the babies bieng sick and crappy weather but as soon as its all good, I will resume with this project and will also provide the wide angle shot...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.