Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

2013 PARTS for sale & parts wanted OHIO thread

48K views 347 replies 89 participants last post by  Venkat Srinivas 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is for Parts the are for sale or trade or if you are looking for a part feel free to post it here.
Please post:
Pictures
Condition
Price
year/make/model of said needed part or part being sold.

NOTE: Take all conversations to PM's do not post about others items here.

If you have questions as always feel free to PM me.

To start it off here's:

(2) 9B turbos with 60,000 miles on them.
Going bigger so these are up for sale and looking to move quickly.
I would take pictures but we all know what these are.
They are very clean. 0 shaft play.
From a 91 VR-4 with 60k on it. Never seen oil or anything like that.
Coming from a 100% garage kept car, hasn't seen winters and very few rainy days.

looking for $350 SOLD SOLD SOLD

The price is SHIPPED!

offers accepted as well but must be reasonable please.

See less See more
#245 ·
Re: 2012 PARTS for sale & parts wanted OHIO thread

Any one in Ohio have a 94 or 95 SOHC ECU? Let me know thanks

#248 · (Edited)

94 stealth dohc that someone put a sohc motor in. 5-sp. red. Cloth seats in good condition. Bought it broken(snapped rod). Had block redone at federated auto parts. I have all the parts/pieces to put back together. Heads will need cleaned up and the crank will need surface rust removed. $600 Akron area. Must haul away. I can email/txt pics for anyone seriously interested. Not willing to part out.

https://picasaweb.google.com/117777308943196308977/94DodgeStealth?authkey=Gv1sRgCLGk4PS4gOSEVQ#

#249 · (Edited)

I have a lot of parts left over from my part out a few years. All of which still reside in my Fathers garage and he has said that he would like the space back. :) I quickly went through the boxes and this is what I saw. Car was a 1994 exterior, and charcoal interior.

-Rear Bumper
-Rear Hatch (missing wiper and spoiler)
-Spare Tire
-Rear Crash Bar
-Seat Belts
-Jack
-AT Transmission Cooler
-HVAC stuff
-Passenger Fender (Rust at bottom)
-Side Window Glass
-Sun Visors
-Rear Speakers
-Dash
-Cluster Bezel
-Trunk Compartments
-Coolant Bottle
-Heat Shields
-Center Console Compartment
-Horns
-Airbag Sensors
-Clock Spring
-Brake Fluid Resivour
-Airbags
-Ignition System
-Steering Wheel Column
-Front Valve Cover
-Engine Mounts
-Relays
-ECU,TCU & Cruise Computer
-Passenger Side Seat
-Airbox
-Intake Piping
-Fake Window Sail Panel Things
-Passenger Side Door Panel
-Side Mirrors
-Wiring Harness
-Lots a Interior Trim
-Rear Garnish
-Air Dam
-Rear View Mirror
-Map Light
-Trunk/Fuel Cables
-Door Levers
-Spare Tire Cardboard Cover
-Head Liner (kinda dirty)
-Power Steering Resivour
-Brake Booster
-Front Calipers
-Front Exhaust Manifold
-Front Pre-Cat
-Cruise Control Assembly

Sorry for the long post... I'm sure I missed a couple of things, but these are what I can guarantee.

Because I no longer live at home, I will be unable to ship any parts. All will need to be picked up. As for the prices... All these parts are being sold by DONATION!!, just give what you think is fair. Help me clear up my Dads garage for him.

I am sorry I do not check the forums often anymore, therefore it's best to get a hold of me by either email or phone. If you are interested in anything, hopefully by truckload, shoot me an email or call/text. mmc49@zips.uakron.edu 419-606-5323

Thanks,
-Matt

#252 ·

Still selling a 93 VR4 ECU in damn near perfect condition, a transfer case with a bad input spool, rear c-pillar inserts and windows for a 3000gt, but not the plastic panels. This is what's needed to make a stealth have a 3000gt C-Pillar..
I also have the upper interior parts from a 3000gt in great shape, a window curtain, a stealth rear wing and a bunch of other panels and parts. I also have the shifter and cables from a 94 RT, the blower motor from the 94 as well and the Alternator from the 94..
then a bunch of other misc stuff.. If you're close I recommend coming by to pick a bunch o' stuff up.. I'll give you a tremendous deal if you just come and get it all out of my garage.. :D.

I want about $400 for the ECU.. the rest will go for relatively cheap..

#253 ·
1997 3000gt base, part out. Front end collision.
57k on engine,(according to previous owner!) ran and drove great: 300$
7k on auto transmission, have papers proving the rebuild, shifts perfect: 500$
if you want both ill let them go for 700$
or I will take 800$ for the car. There are a few things missing!
If you are interested in the engine, trans, parts, or the whole car just pm me.
The storage unit is burning a hole in my pocket and need to get the car out asap

Also I am looking for 92 vr4 parts:
Knock sensor
Fuel pump
And pm me about some aftermarket stuff you have I would be very interested.

#255 ·
Hello all,

I'm looking for Body panels (Surrounding gas fill, Rear Passenger quarter) and Rear Bumper (Pearl White)

#258 ·
Of the parts you listed, I think only the bumper would be different. Or are the mounting holes for the tail light/cap different?

I have a white 92 Stealth R/T with a blown motor I was going to TT, but at the right price, I would part it out. What are quarters going for these days.

#261 ·
need a pearl white passenger door, mirror, knock sensor, and looking for datalogger or wideband, also some less important stuff, safc, fmic, and an maft. got parts to trade or cash.

#265 ·
I've got a 25 spline 5 speed thats got about 90,000 miles on it. Came out of 93 Stealth TT. The only issue with it is a grind going into 3rd but thats only when your at about 40000 RPM or so. There are no issues with normal shifting.

Let me know if this is what you're looking for.

Bob

#267 ·
Found a Red DOHC NA car for partting in Dayton. Took some pictures for reference. Still has ECU and window regulators. Engine is all there but is supposed to have bent valves. Paint and body is still is good except for some scratches. Local pick-up only This will probably go to the dump in a week or so. I have more pictures if you want.

Mitsubishi 3000Gt
Cool find! I could really use the passenger side headlight if it's not rusted to the frame! I might have to swing down there.... hmmmmm on my way back from Sterling, VA....

#269 ·
WTB: Exhaust

Looking for cat-back exhaust for my 99 VR4. Stock is fine, just need something to stick on there to get it ready to sell.

Had a custom exhaust off a TT conversion that I thought would work, but it doesn't fit around the rear end

#271 ·
Re: WTB: Exhaust

Looking for cat-back exhaust for my 99 VR4. Stock is fine, just need something to stick on there to get it ready to sell.

Had a custom exhaust off a TT conversion that I thought would work, but it doesn't fit around the rear end
I have a 3" borla I'm selling .. yours for $300.00 if you want it..(pick up of course) It has a test pipe welded to it and requires a 3" downpipe though..

#270 ·
You have another 99 you are selling? geeesh. I know Matt and Art both have them.

#272 ·
#274 ·
We're having a "yard sale" at out neighborhood this coming weekend.. It's in Loveland, OH (just north of Cincy)
We have a ton of Baby Girl's clothing (0-4t 15 bags full) and then 2 or 3 boxes of shoes as well.
We are also selling other items, like a bedroom set, a kitchen table, an in-wall single oven and a bunch of other stuff.. I also have a bunch of 3000gt parts.. Fenders, panels, interior parts, exterior parts, various computers, etc..
Then there's a bunch of children's books, computer monitors (older LCD screens that work great) etc..

PM me if you need any of that sort of stuff and I'll shoot you my address.

#277 ·
Some stuff I've been hoarding over the last few years to repair a 99 VR4 that's just not going to work out due to rust in rear frame, a botched front end repair and salvage title.

Pics of car can be found here. Not everything is for sale, but feel free to ask if you have anything in mind.

Prices listed do not include shipping, but sadly, the big stuff, mainly bumper, will be pick up only because I don't have an efficient way to ship. Freight costs too much and there are no Greyhound stations near me. I am willing to meet about an hour or so from Athens, OH.
Also, for the items that can ship, please give me some time to get it out. My wife just had surgery and I don't have a ton of time to hang out at the garage pulling stuff apart.

94 Engine - $1600

New parts(Prices in () are new prices based on IPS website) reference pics are posted below

F bumper ($351.89) $300

Splash shield 66015E ($32.33) $25

Splash shield 66015F ($32.33) $25

Engine cover 66021($49.34) $40

Air dam extension ($23.17) $20 SOLD

Bumper side bracket 62003R(bumper meets vertical splash shield) ($8.44) $8

Bumper side bracket 62003L(bumper meets vertical splash shield) ($8.44) $8

Corner Plate 62066L(below front of headlights) ($13.89) $10

Corner Plate 62066R(below front of headlights) ($13.89) $10

upper Bracket 62048L(upper bracket below headlight)($20.78) $15 SOLD

upper Bracket 62048R(upper bracket below headlight) ($20.78) $15 SOLD

Used Parts

Splitters($76.56) $45

rear garnish($120.58) w/ emblem($21.55) $110

sails ($271.46) $170

OEM Combat wing, Pearl White ($1167.95) $800

98-99 dr window motor $100
or complete door $150

98-99 pass window motor $100
or complete door $150

complete black interior $800

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.