Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Jack Junkies

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  tazman 
#1 ·
Just found a place in Plano area that rents out bays, lifts and tools for DIY repairs called Jack Junkies. Wondering if anyone has heard of it or used it before I'm thinking about going there to do some of my maintenance work ie 60k service, install lowering springs etc. Looks like a cool place to have a meet and help each other out on our cars and just hang out.. :D

#4 ·
It amazes me that they can get liability insurance. I can see a lot of difficulties for the owners of such a place, but for the end user it would be great.

#5 ·
Wow that is really cool. I always thought this would be a good idea too.

#6 ·
That looks really cool. I was thinking it'd be cool to have a small get together for maintainance stuff, if y'all wanted.. since they have multiple bays, we could get a lot done in a half-day ;)

I'm interested in their 2-hour DIY class Learn how to DIY and save! - Jack Junkies - DIY Auto Repair Garage
(though it'd be even cooler for us to do a specifically 3S DIY class to teach the girly girls & guys basic hands-on 3S maintainance.. *nudges Don*

:)

#7 ·
Lesson one. Get Manual.
Lesson two. Read Manual.
Lesson Three. Follow the Manual!
:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.