Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Official 3SNJ Spot Thread...

114K views 2K replies 158 participants last post by  dzaccagnini 
#1 ·
Let's start an Official 3SNJ Spot Thread and make it a sticky (mod?) since 75% of the posters in the North Eastern Spot Thread live in New Jersey!

#1,763 ·
What's happening Dan? That sucks bro! What's wrong with your car? Did you get it back rolling again? Lighthouse challenge soon!

#1,775 ·
#1,777 ·
1st gen vr4, white with black hood blisters and black active aero wing parked in front of succasauna planet fitness. I literally sat in my car (gray civic right in front of your car) and waited for 5, went in and came out 15 min later you were gone.... this was about 45 min ago.

#1,783 ·
Burlington plaza..in Freehold...parked infront of the Firestone service place...
Yes..I was the guy waving out of the carrera and taking pics of your stealth lol...
OMG DUDE!! I WORK RIGHT THERE!!! MY CAR IS LITERALLY PARKED HALFWAY ACROSS THE PARKING LOT FROM YOU!!! ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#1,781 ·
NoScope's red 98 3000GT in sicklerville. I helped bleed the brakes on it. Helping him get it back together.

#1,782 ·
Sandstone Grey 1G 3000GT, Hope chapel road in Lakewood parked in a driveway, always see it.

Blue 2nd gen vr4 behind rt 23 car wash last weekend (sat I think)

Green 2nd gen in Little falls, Van something road, had aftermarket walmart fog lights. Saw last monday.

#1,787 ·
Sweet car! I sometimes wish my stealth was that color! I love the Blue Stealths, they are rare too. I would consider painting mine that color, but I would have to strip all the red off first because I would find everything that was still red after the paint job and be mad. LOL

#1,788 ·
yeah my car is there every monday, friday, and saturday, sometimes on wednesday too. It wont be there for the next week though cause it just broke down so now Im temporarily driving a black chrysler -.- youll sometimes see a white legacy there, or silver dodge charger, or a blue VW passat - those are all my coworkers and we usually park a lil further away from the store, right by the yellow parking line in the middle of the lot.

Yeah thats my car in front of Firestone. LOL
I saw a black 3000 and a red one its pretty rare all three are in the same lot.
hey guy!! :) have u been to any meets before? I see your car around that area once in a while but for some reason thought you wouldnt be on this forum. BTW if you've seen this red 3k thats on my sig VVVV yes that is me lol

#1,793 ·
White SL on 295 had the Loop Wing. A middle Aged Gentleman, we both gave the all knowing 3s wave.

#1,794 ·
Saw a red 1g base/SL 3000GT. Really good paint, with aftermarket wheels. Highland Lakes NJ off 638

#1,799 ·
beautiful car.

We will be having a meet in East Brunswick in January. The official stuff is done for the year and the meet in January is the first Official thing of 2013.

Hint: (Tilted Kilt.)

I know East Brunswick is a bit of a drive from Jackson but our state is pretty spread apart where members are located.

PJ is down near you in Howell though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.