Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Oahu Hawaii!!!

16K views 180 replies 25 participants last post by  stephenhartley 
#1 ·
Is anyone here on this site? I am stationed here for the remaining 2 years and want to get something going. I have full access to a shop here on base and can sponsor you guys to get access so let me know so we can get things going.

#62 ·
Just spotted a white 1st gen 3kgt out in Waikiki last night. Couldn't tell if it was a vr4 though. Didn't hear a turbo when it pulled.

My jamacain blue 91 vr4 will be finally showing itself this weekend. Brand new td05 single turbo conversion, FMIC, 550cc injectors, honed, 3SX pistons, Brian Crower rods, act clutch, fidanza lightweight flywheel and much more.

#65 ·
Does this belong to anyone here? My friend saw it on H1 yesterday. Looks nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

#69 ·
man, i miss kbay. i was there in 1997-2001 with 3/3 weapons co. My ex wife is from hilo, wish i woulda left her there lol. Havent heard the H1 in a long time. used to cruise the Pali and likelike alot too, liked to curves

#72 ·
Yeah. I talked to him on Monday and scheduled a time on wednesday to meet to see the car. When I asked on Tuesday night if he was still available the next day and he replied with "get a job" and a lot of anti military comments. Really cool. How much did you end up paying for it? He had it on Craigslist for like 4500 or something.

#73 ·
Oh wow, that was uncalled for. He wouldn't budge on the price, so I had to pay the asking price. The way he saw it, it was assuming that it had a huge back tax burden because it had been sitting without the plates in storage. I called the Satellite City Hall in Kailua before I went up and they couldn't find it in the system so I just had to pay whatever a year is for new registration.

#84 ·
Those knob clips for the trim panels are only a buck or two from Cherry Hill. Part #MB828110.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.