Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Oahu Hawaii!!!

16K views 180 replies 25 participants last post by  stephenhartley 
#1 ·
Is anyone here on this site? I am stationed here for the remaining 2 years and want to get something going. I have full access to a shop here on base and can sponsor you guys to get access so let me know so we can get things going.

#2 ·
Not quite sure what you are asking? Maybe I missed something.

Terry

#3 ·
Is anyone here on this site?
He is asking if there are other 3si members that are on the island of Oahu?

I am stationed here for the remaining 2 years and want to get something going.
He is stating that he is there for a least two more years and would like to start some member type activities.

I have full access to a shop here on base and can sponsor you guys to get access so let me know so we can get things going.
He is saying that he has access to the base's shop but would need to sponsor the person so they (the civilian) can be on the base with him.

I THINK I translated that correctly.

#14 ·
He is asking if there are other 3si members that are on the island of Oahu?

He is stating that he is there for a least two more years and would like to start some member type activities.

He is saying that he has access to the base's shop but would need to sponsor the person so they (the civilian) can be on the base with him.

I THINK I translated that correctly.
Yeah you did it perfect LOL sorry been busy with work to get on and read all these posts and translate lol.

#5 ·
Guess that makes sense now. I'm still a little hung over from last night:D

#11 ·
Thats a sharp car.

#12 · (Edited)
Let me know if anyone spots my old car. Red 1992 Dodge Stealth RT with two tone interior and multi-spoke rims. Dual magnaflow exhaust. I havent been in Hawaii since 06 and have no idea who owns the car.

#13 ·
I miss living on Oahu, was there for about 4 years. Shipping the car back and forth to the mainland sucked though. Try posting on the regional Hawaii forum, maybe someone will respond. Maybe not.

#17 ·
I know that one lol was looking at it myself. Seams like a nice buy, I don't think you will be disappointed. If you get it send me a PM I have already done a lot of the mods posted in this forum.

#22 ·
shit how did i miss a thread goin on about hawaii?

I've been on Oahu for almost 3 years now and I'm about to leave to go to Cali. I have a 92 RT-TT but its got a spun bearing, and im planning to start parting it out when i get back from leave.

A lot of guys left hawaii or moved onto other cars, and after i bought the stealth there really hasnt been much going on in Oahu for the 3S crowd.

So you're in Kailua, are you Marines?

#24 ·
Awesome.

Well i will offer it here before i post a thread in the for sale section;

I am getting rid of my 92 Rt TT that had a spun bearing. If you are on the island and want some parts off of it before i open it up to all of 3SI and ultimately donate the car, just let me know via PM or email and you can take what you want.

I also have an active aero spoiler and computer that i had planned on installing and parts for a 120k tune up.

#26 ·
I guess I'll bring this back from the dead....
I have arrived on island! I drive a 91 VR4. As of now it is "champagne" colored...sort of like mini-van/old-man-sedan light tan/gold-ish (yeah...weird, but it's the best way I can describe it!). Hopefully I'll be able to get a body kit for it before I paint it (black I think) in the next month or so.
I live in Waikele, if anyone is around this area.

I'd TOTALLY be up for some parts, especially if they are of the head-building, fuel system, or body kit variety; maybe even some steering components would be nice...man, do the projects ever end?!?

Hope to see you all around, maybe we can mildly re-ignite a HI crowd!

#27 ·
Welcome! Sadly i just got rid of my 92 RT-TT last weekend but I just realized I still have some parts lying around that i need to get rid of.

I've got a pearl white active aero spoiler w/ computer but no harness, and a water pump. not anything too high in demand, but im leaving the first week of august and need to get rid of a lot of stuff lying around.

#28 ·
^^ Hey bro, thanks again for the parts! Sorry I had to run off like that, my gf set up new plans for 2, so I was running late.

But yeah, maybe we towed it a week to early. Bummer for champ3kgt. Where did it get towed off to? Maybe he can hit the junkyard up.

champ3kgt, I'm in Waipahu if you ever want to get together. I've got a '91 also, Jamaican Blue over white.

#30 ·
Well the tow truck guy said the car would be crushed so im not sure if that happened yet.

#32 ·
There is a guy over by tent city past the electric plant that has his own collection of cars that he parts out there were 2 stealths and a 3000GT. The R/T TT just got crushed the week after I pulled the polly mounts from it, and I don't know if he crushed the other too this is his web

site.used car parts cheap in Hawaii 808-668-2145

Nice guy has some ancient classics from like the 40's and shit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.