Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3SI / Subaru meet at Quality Subaru in Wallingford, CT may 2nd!!

651 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  92blackstealth 
#1 · (Edited)
Cancelled because of bad wether, or just no interest! :confused:

#2 ·
welcome to the boards, id definatly be up for the meet.

How long have you been working there? a couple years ago they sold my mom a 3 year old outback witch ended up needing every single mechanical part except for the exhaust replaced, only 8 months after she baught it and the guy didn't want to have anything to do with it. Im sure it wasnt you and im sure you guys dont do buisness that way anymore, i just thought id mention it to see if maybe you remebered or something lol. ive actually heard alot of good things from you guys lately. but the meet looks good and hopefully ill have rims by then :rolleyes: -pat

#3 ·
I have been here for a year and about 5 days now...

I worked at Schaller before and they drove me insane, so I moved to a company that actually takes care of customers.

Did I meet you at an impromptou subaru meet on the berlin tpk at olympia diner?

I had the 1991 black legacy turbo.

The stealth is the best combo of the audi and the subaru that made me fall in love with it. I had an A4 v6 5 speed. I loved the luxury but needed power... I modded the legacy to great legnths, but it needed luxury...

im pretty happy now :)

Just gotta sell my 1986 mercedes 190-E 2.3-16 !!!!

#4 ·
i dont think i met you, but i might have driven through there u might have seen me i used to have a black es, but i have the car in my sig now.

By the way did u ever race a black stealth like a year ago, because a A4 v6 5 speed racwed me on route 9 off the turnpike. Might have been you lol. anyway keep us posted on the meet. -pat

#5 ·
nah, never raced anything in the audi, it was a slug.... WAIT no thats not right, I did take it up toabout 120 on 91 late one night when a beemer decided to play...

I did race a stealth / 3000GT on 91 once in the legacy turbo... got away from him lots... probally wanst turbo :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.